Gunboards Forums banner

So, I am number 135 on the waiting list for a Polish m64......

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  eli 
#1 ·
...with KSS Arms. Killough Shooting Sports. I was told the price listed (887.95) would be the price they sold for, that they were not sure when they would be in. BUT, I am on the list. I hope they get 200 in.....And I hope they are decent builds......I am really worried that they might try to jack the price way up upon receipt of the guns, which will likely prompt me to drop my order. Just hoping they don't. 887 is a DECENT (not great) price considering the panic.....I have never done business with them before.

I have read that Poland did not produce RPK's, but bought them from Russia.....If so that makes this an actual Russian gun. Am I right on that? Ha, would be really cool if they had original markings......The yugo m70AB2 underfolders centerfire has are also tempting, as they look to have the arsenal markings on the rear site block.

Just thinking 'aloud' on the situation. Really sucks that it might be a while before I get it to begin with.

http://www.killoughshootingsports.com/index.php/ci-polish-m64-rpk-rifle.html

#5 ·
It will be interesting to see what thay are calling a Polish M64. Weird designation as I think the Romanian is a M64 but never heard of that model in a Polish fireram. Dunno.

The Yugo M70AB2 rifles at Centerfire may or may not hve the engraved rear sight block or trunnion (mant trunnins are scrubbed).
The sight block engravng was done in the roll stamp and the electro engraving and in blank with no markings. This was date dependent and nothing to do with the specific rifes that Centerfire has.

Milled M70AB & B- generally no stamping on rear sight block (RSB) some elkectro engraved on the higher/later serial # kits
Stamped M70B1 slabside 1mm receiver., electro engraved Zastave markings
Stamped 1982-1985 generally have the roll stamped Zastava markings
Stamped 1986 forward generally lack the Zastava markings on the RSB.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.