Default double set triggers

Does anyone have or know where I can get a detailed schematic of the Model 1881 Stutzer's dual trigger system?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	643209

That will work! Is the source text where this picture was from available anywhere? If your still there perhaps you could translate the receiver inscription.

V.ERLACHu.Cie/THUN./137

The enclosed photo shows a "Schutzen" style butt and double barrel band which I cannot find looking through the web. When I bought it they described it as a Model 1881 Stutzer but it does not seem to fit the pictures I have come across on the web for an 1881. The triggers are not really curved that much but more straight and the rear sight does not appear to be from an 1881. What type rifle do I have? thank you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	643315

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	643282
    Last edited by shahps50; 03-09-2013 at 09:08 PM.

What you have is a Match Stutzer so not one made for the military. Your gun was bought by a shooter and made by a rifle factory named George Robert von Erlach & Co in Thun. The above trigger drawing is for a military M81 and your set trigger is of different design for sure.
    That 137 is the serial number for your model, they made all kinds of rifles.

These are the various manufacturers of the military variants and as you can see von Erlach only made M69 rifles, for the later rifles they used another name being von Steiger.
    http://www.swissrifles.com/vetterli/serial_numbers.html

For more info check our Vetterli section and use the search function;
    http://theswissriflesdotcommessagebo...etterli-Rifles

Btw, double set triggers is not correct, it is called a set trigger and consist of one trigger and one set lever that can be adjusted with a set screw.
    Last edited by Guisan; 03-10-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Went to the web site suggested and a few other links, they are calling it a "1869 Vetterli Military Stutzer rifle"? My first Vetterli. thank you for the help
    Last edited by shahps50; 03-10-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Thank you all! Now another website is saying this is a "Private Stutzer" which I think means "non-Military". The gun is en-route so I will have to wait and post a shot of the trigger group.

It also says in the that auction description for that particular rifle, "Do (Do should be Dual) set trigger mechanism does not operate even as a single trigger; can't fire firearm". Hope it's an easy fix and the trigger set isn't gutted. More than likely someone has the set screw between the triggers spun out to the point it's dropping the striker upon bolt closure. I've done that to my M69 Stutzer.

Fingers crossed. I'm getting dizzy here going back and forth between these forums but the information is priceless. thanks