Default Michigan Gunsmiths/black powder

Anyone know of any good black powder gunsmiths in Michigan. the only one I ever knew in this area was Roy Keeler and he was a legend in the black powder circles when he was alive going to his gun shop in Eaton Rapids Michigan was like walking back in time. Pot Bellied stove in the corner glowing red in the winter. Black powder parts in bins all over his shop if Roy didn't have it no one made it. A whole parts bin cupboard with any size round ball made. You had to see his shop and walk back in time. Roy had a big handle bar mustache. Any way does anyone know of a black powder dealer or gunsmith that works on these guns in Michigan
    Garry Lycos
    Dimondale, Michigan

BILL SHELLHORN, Auburn Michigan,

Bill used to own and operate the Olde Black Powder Shoppe, he closed the shop in 02, and recently just sold it, but he still does BLK powder work on the side. Bill was in business for over 25 years, and is a good gunsmith!!

I dont have his phone number, but he works in the firearms department at ACE hardware in Midland

Thanks
    Garry Lycos
    Dimondale, Michigan

Anson Morgan at the Kenockee Tradin Post.....just west of Port Huron. walk into his shop, and you will be reminded of Roy "Pa" Keeler's shop......Anson is a great gun and a worthy BP gunsmith.

Thanks I'll make a run up there
    Garry Lycos
    Dimondale, Michigan