Thread: WTS: 1945 Enfield No. 5 Jungle Carbine w/ Wilkinson Bayonet

Default WTS: 1945 Enfield No. 5 Jungle Carbine w/ Wilkinson Bayonet

SPF!

For sale is my recently-acquired jungle carbine as discussed in this thread:

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...y-new-No-5-Mk1

As you can see, it's a gorgeous rifle with matching numbers on the receiver, bolt, magazine, barrel, and stock. It's a great shooter with a nice smooth action and good accuracy. Really nothing bad to say about it at all and one of the nicest No. 5s I've ever seen. Not import marked as such; has the usual British marks showing it was released for export. The only weird thing is the 5-digit serial number but as you can see from the linked thread, it's more a curiosity than a problem. The rifle will come with an original WSC-marked Wilkinson bayonet & scabbard but no sling. The bayo is in good condition with some minor staining; I can take a picture if needed. The price shipped for the rifle and bayonet is $650. I also have 150 rounds of non-corrosive commercial ammo for an additional $100 shipped if the buyer wants it ($750 shipped for everything). I won't sell the ammo separately and don't want to break up the rifle and bayonet yet. A three day inspection period is fine.

Please do not PM me without posting something here as I don't get notifications of new PMs. The email function seems to work okay but a posted reply is better. First unqualified "I'll take it" by post or email gets it. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by thebearpack; 05-07-2013 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Price corrected.