Default M1909 Argentine Mauser with Anchor

I need a little help with a marking on my M1909 Argentine Mauser. First of all, it is a matching (except for the cleaning rod which is nine numbers off) F block with a 4 digit serial number. The rear sight leaf has an anchor symbol stamped into the metal (this part is numbered with the last 2 digits of the serial number ). However, there are no other "naval" marking on the gun. My question..is this a naval rifle, and if yes, is it normal to just mark the rear sight with the "naval marking"?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails M1909Sight.jpg  
    “Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”

― R. Adm. Jay Stark

Default Not a naval

Just a standard inspectors mark both my f series 1909`s have it too. aaron10

Both my 09 argentines, one was unissued and matching and one was a refurbed (parkerized and matching) had the anchor on the rear site.
    USS Leahy CG-16 83-86
    4th FSSG NAS JAX 86-90

Hi guys, Is the exstractor also marked with the anchor? I have a sported Serbian M24 with the same mark.Is the 1909 argy 7x57? and would its exstractor work for an 8x57(8mm Mauser)? Thanks for your advice and heck no I didnt sporter it : (

Thanks guys. Found out it's a normal acceptance stamp.
    “Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”

― R. Adm. Jay Stark