Default WTT: P serial prefix VZ.24

I'm currently interested in trading this VZ.24. It has most of the characteristics of being a Japanese Navy used example (it doesn't have a Japanese marked sling or Japanese modifications to the rifle itself), and this is very most likely what it is IMO. The bolt and stock are matching, and it still has the spanner screw holding the rear barrel band in place. It appears to have only one part that isn't original to it, the safety lever (a Chinese part maybe?). It's missing a front sight protector and cleaning rod. It appears to me to still have it's original finish all around. The bore is slightly pitted, but it is still very shiny and with little wear. The muzzle and throat are also in great condition, so it shoots well. There is no import mark.

I have a wide variety of interests for possible trades, mainly military arms from about the adoption of smokeless powder to the end of WW2. I am currently building an overview Japanese arms collection from this period, among other sub-focuses such as my more advanced Finnish collection. I am also extremely interested in acquiring Arisaka rifles used by WW1 European powers and by other European countries after WW1, such as Finland. Any trade deals could of course be 'evened up' with + or - money being part of the deal.

If you have any questions or offers (even if it doesn't fall into a category I mentioned), please don't hesitate to ask me.

more pictures: http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/sh...?sort=3&page=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0935rs.jpg   DSC_0936rs.jpg   DSC_0939rs.jpg   DSC01030rs.jpg   DSC_0897rs.jpg   DSC_0901rs.jpg  

DSC_0903rs.jpg   DSC_0909rs.jpg   DSC_0925rs.jpg  
    Last edited by shmlnaaa; 06-03-2013 at 11:17 PM.

I'm still looking for a possible trade for this rifle. There is a fairly wide range of military firearms and related accessories that I'm interested in.

I've uploaded all of the pictures of it to this post and the previous one so you won't have to go to another site to view them. I believe the pictures give a very good representation of the rifle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0898rs.jpg   DSC_0906rs.jpg   DSC_0910rs.jpg   DSC_0913rs.jpg   DSC_0915rs.jpg   DSC_0916rs.jpg  

DSC_0919rs.jpg   DSC_0920rs.jpg   DSC_0922rs.jpg   DSC_0928rs.jpg   DSC_0929rs.jpg   DSC_0930rs.jpg