Thread: Norinco Mak90 and accessories for sale.

Default Norinco Mak90 and accessories for sale.

1994 model Norinco Mak 90 and accessories for sale. This is not an arsenal 386 polytech.

The local buyer that I had for this backed out and thus its back up for sale. I've checked with my ffl and it would be 40 to ship via usps. I am asking 820.00 for the rifle and accessories. The cost combined with shipping will be 860.00. Of course if your in east tn near Knoxville or Chattanooga I will let it go for the 820.00 firm. This rifle comes with a bunch of accessories. Most will make it 922r

THIS IS A STRAIGHT CUT RECEIVER!

The accessories are as follows

Red star arms adjustable trigger brand new in package

Kvar front hand guard new in package us made

Two Bulgarian waffle mags with us made follower and floor plates. The original floor plates and followers are included.

Two tapco ak47 magazines us made counts as three parts. New in package.

Hogue mono grip

Pics of the gun. No rust anywhere that I can see. Bore is very shiney.

The only thing you will need to complete this would be a butt stock. The only reason that I am selling this is because I need the money for home repairs.

Pics of the gun

Pic of the ribbed magazine it came with.

Pic of the five round magazine it came with. It's the one on the left in this picture.

That's right you get 6 magazines with the gun. It pains me and makes me sad to have to sell this but my loss is your gain.

The first "I'll take it" posted here gets it. I will take usps money order. Pm me with your contact details via pm after your I'll take it post.

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.
    Last edited by tnxdshooter; 06-27-2013 at 04:37 PM.