Thread: Who has IMR 4064 / 4895 8 pounders in stock?

Default Who has IMR 4064 / 4895 8 pounders in stock?

I checked Midway, Midsouth and Graffs and no luck! Anyone know where I can procure some?

You might try Bruno's. Lester and his wife are pleasant to deal with. They show 4895 in stock, 4064 back orderable. Don't be in a hurry, last time I ordered they were about 6 weeks behind.
    Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here! John Parker at Lexington.

***WTB*** Arisaka 38 Dust cover #653

Powder Valley in normal days might help but a quick look just now shows its a dry well.
    Wow: Bruno is charging way high prices compared to Powder Valley prices.

If you need brass, I have a source.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06ammo_n070802.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	678812

You can load that sold out powder valley powder in this stuff pretty safely.

wait... that doesn't sound right. . .
    Anyone that has a 'no fear' sticker stuck to anything they own has never looked down the barrel of a loaded weapon in the hands of their enemy.

you feel like helping me dig through that pile for some .303 British brass? lol

Hopefully that pile of brass was out going rounds sent to the Taleban !

Hadji got brass...

Pat
    No one ever got into Valhalla unarmed.

best part is the guy that is pickin' out brass has his pinky up, like he's all refined and whatnot. hard to look sophisticated digging through a pile of neck-split brass, but he's pullin' it off.
    Anyone that has a 'no fear' sticker stuck to anything they own has never looked down the barrel of a loaded weapon in the hands of their enemy.

Brass? Looks like steel cases to me.

Quote Originally Posted by milprileb View Post
    Hopefully that pile of brass was out going rounds sent to the Taleban !
    um it is taliban and haji,s lol !!TROOP!!.not taleban and hadji HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH. Now that was funny . THEY GOT BALLS OF BRass to load any of that pile into a rifle and pull the trigger give em that lol.Not on my worst day .

back to the powder lol, They had like 50 1 lb cans sitting out at cabela,s the other day , but that was it no more rifle powder for 30 cals at all no pistol or rifle primers yet.I grabbed 3 lbs just to have it i always used varget and 4895 but the data book says i can use it so i grabbed 3 cans.26.99 a lb, price is up as well was 19.00 and change just a yr ago if that long.

Best price on powder for me lately has been, drum roll please, the RK gun show that passes through here. Picked up a couple pounds of BL-C(2) last time I was there and an 8lb jug for H4350SC for the hunting rifles. $22.95 per 1lb and $160.00 for the 8 pounder.

Quote Originally Posted by Franz 1796 View Post
    Brass? Looks like steel cases to me.
    You have obviously never seen a giant pile of slightly tarnished, but otherwise perfect, once-fired, premium brass cases piled together in the black markets of Khyber Pass. Duuude, this is such a deal! [in heavy Hadji accent] 200 for twenty. all day!

[in heavy Hadji accent] Here, you want loaded ammo.. no problem! Extremely accurate... here you go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	armas_paquistao_13-tm-tfb.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	679046

I haven't been able to find 4064 for a while now i have been using R15 seems like these days you have to go with what you can find.

mike.....if you would state where your from or where your at under your avatar. some body might be able to help you
    you in france? sweden? new york? texas? wheres waldo??? i know a guy in tenn.
    The Constitution does NOT grant us the right to keep and bear arms.....it acknowledges it.......its very important to understand the difference. The minute that we accept the premiss that the government grants us this right, we must also accept that it can rescind this right. The right to keep and bear arms, as correctly noted by The Founders, is given to us by God....period, end of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by vshortt View Post
    best part is the guy that is pickin' out brass has his pinky up, like he's all refined and whatnot. hard to look sophisticated digging through a pile of neck-split brass, but he's pullin' it off.
    yuppies lol

its getting better. i got 2 bricks of 22's at midway this morning
    The Constitution does NOT grant us the right to keep and bear arms.....it acknowledges it.......its very important to understand the difference. The minute that we accept the premiss that the government grants us this right, we must also accept that it can rescind this right. The right to keep and bear arms, as correctly noted by The Founders, is given to us by God....period, end of discussion.

Third Generation Shooting Supply has 1 pounders of IMR 4895, but no 4064.

Here:

http://store.thirdgenerationshooting...fm/2,3675.html

81 in stock, last look.

I found some 4064 yesterday in a gun store in Stockton.

I've been finding with mild success powders I can use at Cabela's. Hit it when it opens.

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Bear View Post
    Third Generation Shooting Supply has 1 pounders of IMR 4895, but no 4064.

Here:

http://store.thirdgenerationshooting...fm/2,3675.html

81 in stock, last look.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....picked up 4 1lb'ers.