Default Zastava M70 pistol

Anyone know where to get parts (mag and firing pins) for these Yugo .32 pistols. Sog sold them a few years ago and I am pulling my hair out trying to get the mag and a new firing pin. I think I can make or have a pin made but the mag has me stumped.
    Thanks

try Makarov.com, Sarco or Numrich Arms.
    Kevin Standfield
    MSG USA (ret)
    NRA Life Member
    VFW Life member Post 1503
    Disabled American Veterans Life Member Gen Washington Post 7
    American Legion Life Member Post 290
    NCOA Life Member
    Battalion Executive Officer, 23rd Battalion
    Virginia Defense Force
    Department of Military Affairs, Commonwealth of Virginia
    Oklahoma State University Class of 84

I have one I'd sell for 110 bucks....

The mag or the whole gun?

whole gun. Its got finish wear, but is rock solid. I have shot it several times, along with my wife, and it ran perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by ruskiegunlover View Post
    whole gun. Its got finish wear, but is rock solid. I have shot it several times, along with my wife, and it ran perfect.
    You shot your wife several times?!? 8~)
    Si vis parcem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Carguy714 View Post
    You shot your wife several times?!? 8~)
    LOL!!!!

I am sure he meant that his wife shot it also!
    What has our country become? More takers than givers.

Quote Originally Posted by ruskiegunlover View Post

You have a PM

Not sure if this will help or not, but there was a largish batch of these imported into South Africa a while ago, by the shop listed below. I know that they do have mags, and probably a firing pin or 2, but you would have to find a way to get them to ship them to you there if you don't come right anywhere else. They are very hectic, and hopefully they will be willing to assist.
    http://davesheer.co.za/

Brian

Default 1907-15

Does anyone know where I can find a clip for a 1907-15 Remington rifle ?

Default M70 mag

I would contact the manufacturer in Serbia, Zastava Arms of Kragujevac.

Default Zastava

I have contacted Zastava and received a reply from them. I asked about accessories for my ZDA. They said they are not able to send accessories due to laws there. They told me to get a hold of their American distributor once they got one. Now, they do have one EAA as a distributor, however, I'm not sure they'll help you get parts for that pistol, but maybe....

Mak dot com had the mags, but if not, I'd think that Numrich could help you.

Thumbs down

If you find them, let me know. Also, if you hear about a gun buy back near Washington, DC that will give $100 for a semi-auto pistol, let me know about that...I'll turn in both of my MD70 pistols.

Makarov.com was working toward getting some magazines (a heck of a process from what I understand) before they decided to close up shop. They never got the magazines in.

Default shadowbenny14

Quote Originally Posted by jjjpuleo View Post
    Anyone know where to get parts (mag and firing pins) for these Yugo .32 pistols. Sog sold them a few years ago and I am pulling my hair out trying to get the mag and a new firing pin. I think I can make or have a pin made but the mag has me stumped.
    Thanks
    If you go on the google to Marstar of canada ,their numrich , they had parts, i bought some and they came to my Post box with no trouble.They had .380 barrels as I remember that would change the caliber with no other changes both calibers using the same magazine. Good Luck

Default shadowbenny14

Quote Originally Posted by jjjpuleo View Post
    Thanks
    If you go on the google to Marstar of canada ,their numrich , they had parts, i bought some and they came to my Post box with no trouble.They had .380 barrels as I remember that would change the caliber with no other changes both calibers using the same magazine. Good Luck

Hi, I have a Zastava M70 also. Really like it, actually shoots nice and pretty much where I point, but I'm embarrassed that I can't figure out how to disassemble it. It is in great shape. Do you turn off the barrel bushing first, and if so, which direction? Mine doesn't want to turn more than a few degrees either direction and I don't want to mess it up by forcing it. If it is to take out the slide stop first, I haven't been able to get it to come out either. Sure would appreciate any help. Regards, Guns
    I Collect, therefore I am.

Triple K was taking over our efforts to get the Zastava M70 Magazines. Last I heard they had a few hundred on the way, but were about 90 days out on taking delivery.

Default Thanks for the update...

Quote Originally Posted by makarovdotcom View Post
    Triple K was taking over our efforts to get the Zastava M70 Magazines. Last I heard they had a few hundred on the way, but were about 90 days out on taking delivery.

...I'll keep an eye out for availability through triple K.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsgunsguns View Post
    Hi, I have a Zastava M70 also. Really like it, actually shoots nice and pretty much where I point, but I'm embarrassed that I can't figure out how to disassemble it. It is in great shape. Do you turn off the barrel bushing first, and if so, which direction? Mine doesn't want to turn more than a few degrees either direction and I don't want to mess it up by forcing it. If it is to take out the slide stop first, I haven't been able to get it to come out either. Sure would appreciate any help. Regards, Guns
    Dump mag and clear chamber first. Looking at the muzzle end the bushing is rotated counter clockwise up to the 12 o'clock position. Push in on the guide spring cap with a punch or similar tool as you rotate the bushing. Maintain tension on the cap and bushing with your thumb and ease the bushing out. Next remove the slide stop by pushing it out from the right side of the frame. Now remove the upper slide assembly by sliding it off the frame to the left. Remove the recoil spring and guide assembly moving it to the right as you're looking at the upside down slide. Remove barrel out of the slide to the left. Finally, remove the hammer assembly upward and out of the lower grip frame. Reassemble in reverse order. HTH
    Last edited by acirema; 07-05-2008 at 08:05 AM.

Thanks very much

Hello Acirema, Thanks very much for the information. For some reason, the barrel bushing is very tight to turn until about 90 degrees, then no problem. Got it apart, now I can give it a decent cleaning. Sure appreciate your help. Regards, Guns
    I Collect, therefore I am.

Glad to help. Bushing should loosen up a bit after you've field stripped it a few more times. I would also dab a little Tetra Gun Grease or TW25B on the locking/bearing surface of the bushing. Happy shooting!
    Last edited by acirema; 07-05-2008 at 08:01 AM.