WTS: $275 shipped Turked KAR98

Thread: WTS: $275 shipped Turked KAR98

Default WTS: $275 shipped Turked KAR98

I have what appears to be a nice shooter KAR98, but the stock looks to be a replacement that is a little short. Someone could restock it properly and it look more correct. Mismatched, bore average, looks to have a straight czech or Turk bolt. I was going to do a bend on the bolt and find a correct length stock, but I lost interest. I've had this rifle for years. Bought it at a gunshop, never shot it, one of those impulse buys I guess. I have a 43 asw K98 bayonet without scabbard without it, with wooden handles, someone has done something to surface of sides of blade, (has grind or file marks but light), but has NOT been sharpened. I was going to refinish sides to take out the marks but never did. Would like a decent shooter K98 in 36, 37, or a 45 or a 54 date Russian SKS. I'm into WWII more than WWI. This is a Navy arms import. If you want to buy, I'll take 275 shipped for the rifle WITH bayonet.

I was informed that this looks to be a Turkish refurbed KAR98. I guess this is correct as I see images of the difference in the bayonet lug and nosecap and what an original KAR98 had with it being more to the end and under front sight. It does have a turk bolt with crescent moon. Any Turk Collectors out there?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_5931.jpg   100_5932.jpg   100_5933.jpg   100_5935.jpg   100_5937.jpg   100_5878.jpg  

100_5879.jpg  
    Last edited by KYGun; 05-02-2014 at 07:36 AM.
    Happiness is a warm barrel, plenty of ammo, and the smell of gunpowder in the air!

"Keep your powder dry!"

BTT, any interest?
    Happiness is a warm barrel, plenty of ammo, and the smell of gunpowder in the air!

"Keep your powder dry!"

b. b

"Keep your powder dry!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Btt

"Keep your powder dry!"

Default Priced to sell and BTT!

Btt

"Keep your powder dry!"

I'll take it. Please email me how you want payment.

Default Sold sold sold

Sold to above poster, thanks!

"Keep your powder dry!"