Gunboards Forums banner

Baikal IZH-70

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  RusskieSniper 
#1 · (Edited)
I got this from a pawn shop over in South Atlanta today for $180 OTD. It's a Russian IZH-70 makarov chambered in .380 ACP that was imported by "B WEST" out of Tuscon, AZ. It is a little bit crusty, but it's nothing a silicon cloth can't fix. I should mention the pistol has a mirror bore in it, definitely the best I've ever seen on any handgun. My only question is, is there any way to determine the year of production on one of these? Other than that, I think I did pretty well.

See less See more
#3 ·
#9 ·
Here's another picture of the gun. I happened to have some Russian accessories for it. The holster is a NOS 1977 dated one, lanyard is one that came with my Nagant, and I tossed it in since it matched the holster, Russian cleaning rod, and a russian bakelite grip. I personally like the feel of the military grip compared to the Pearce one it came with, even though it's not a military one. Just thought i'd spruce it up a bit...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.