Gunboards Forums banner

SMC 918

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  brentb636 
#1 ·
Did anyone else see the auction for the SMC 918 on Gunbroker that sold for over $700 yesterday? WOW!!! That's a commercial version of the Hungarian FEG's R61 and a smaller version of the PA63. It was an excellent condition pistol still with the inner box. I see these at shows in the $300 range. It wasn't even on a grey blanket.

#3 ·
Does really make me feel better for what I paid for mine, about half that price and it had never been fired. Love those little FEG's. Have two more sets of grips coming from Hungary any day now and will post the pictures of all of my FEG's with the Marschal grips.

#5 ·
NB,Thanks for posting this picture of your SMC-918. It is the inspiration for my latest Marschal purchase. One set should be like yours and the other will be stained black with the FEG logo on them. Both are walnut with the extension to cover the magazine. Never thought I would get the extended grips but bought a used set for a PA-63 and really liked the feel and looks of them.

I have to restrain myself on this forum because most of my FEG's are not 9x18 and there is very little discussion on other forums. Norm Sutton has shared a lot of knowledge with me and, I'm sure, others about the various FEG models.

I never tire of seeing these guns all dressed up and ready to go!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.