Gunboards Forums banner

Makarov question?????

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  tucsonsduke 
#1 ·
I have a Polish P64 Makarov I am trying to order an IWB holster for.

The vendor stated "they do not make holsters for my model"

In the specification box I stated my pistol was a "Radom P64 (Polish).

My question is.....

Will a standard Makarov (Russian, Bulgarian, Polish, etc.) holster fit my P64?

Is a P64, for all intents and purposes, essentially a Makarov clone?

Thanx to all for the input.

Wendell

#4 ·
Thank you.

It sounds as if a PPK holster may fit a P64.

Wendell

#7 ·
I found a Bianchi that will fit a Sig 230.

Thanx to all for the replies and suggestions.

Wendell

#8 ·
Went home at lunch and found that my P64 fit my PF9 Alien gear IWB holster perfectly! It also fit my DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster like a glove! I would guess that any holster made for the Keltec PF9 would work! My Makarov holsters were a little too big and loose. Hope this helps!

#9 ·
Thank you for the help, I think I will go with a Bianchi , or Falco for a Sig 230.

Wendell

#10 ·
While I was home I did try the P64 in my Bianchi 100 IWB holster and felt it was too sloppy. Bianchi uses the same holster for the PF9, Makarov and Sig 220 pistols. I don't own a Falco but personally would not carry my P64 in my Bianchi holster. My Maks fit the Bianchi perfectly! I have been carrying daily for the last 6 years and am kind of picky about how my holsters fit my pistols. Maybe you would be happy but I will never carry the P64 in that holster. I really like the Alien Gear IWB holster and they only set you back about $30. I like my Bianchi holsters for my Glocks and Makarovs though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.