Gunboards Forums banner

FEG's with Marschal grips

6K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  VA-Vet 
#1 ·
Finally had time today to post a couple pictures of 4 of my FEG's with their Marschal grips. I blame North Bender for all of this madness. The picture of his FEG SMC 918 keeps popping up when I do a search and I could not resist it any longer.

These really are neat little guns. In the top row is a PA-63 and a PMK-380.
The bottom row is an R61 in 380 and an SMC-918.

Marschal grips make these former $200 guns look and feel great. The wait time is long but I have never been disappointed.

See less See more
#6 ·
If I recall correctly they are walnut with either red or black stain. One set may be wattle. The last two grip sets took 8-10 weeks. He is rather up front about how long it takes and even has a page that roughly shows the progress of your order. The quickest way to get grips is to check out their "Grips for sale" link. It only takes two weeks to arrive if they have been made.

#11 ·
Marschal does do great work. My go to PA-63 and a new to the collection R-61 have Marschal grips. Not at home right now or I'd share photos.
I'm profoundly left handed so on the PA-63 I was able to lose the right handed thumb rest. For the R-61 I went further and ordered the left handed thumb rest grips.
Yes, at times they might take a while to get to you, but they are first rate.
Did find these in my online server.
Top photo is the Left hand grip FEG.

This photo is a much used set of Marschal's grips on the PA-63.

#16 ·
I remember when I joined this forum that Tennessean warned me that these things are addictive and they tend to multiply. I should have listened to the voice of experience.............but here I am.

The FEGs are still available at low prices if you are patient. Just bought another SMC 918 for $260. It has the original box and two mags. That may demand another set of grips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.