Polish P83...More Than Meets The Eye - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polish P83...More Than Meets The Eye

Very Nice P-83's! Where did you find the commercial version?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackList View Post
    Very Nice P-83's! Where did you find the commercial version?
    Bought it at a gun show in 2007. The right side of slide is dated 1997. It came with one matching mag and one mag with no numbers in box and owner's manual. I don't know how many of the commercial models were imported.
    Last edited by bvd1; 12-29-2016 at 01:59 PM.

Well, I found a new spring, and did get it successfully installed. Thank you strk, for the exploded diagram and the instructions. The spring was not missing, it was there, but it was broken in half and somehow got folded over on itself rendering it useless. I would, however, like to quote Mr. BWilhelm here, "DO NOT DO NOT disassemble your safety unless you are willing to fiddle with it for hours trying to get it back together. Once you know the trick, it's easy but it takes a while to learn the trick....just leave it alone." Oh, it maybe isn't quite that bad, but it certainly isn't all that easy either.
    "Though I've belted you and flayed you, by the livin' Gawd that made you, you're a better man than I am, Gunga Din"

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

May I post if I am just waiting for a P83 to arrive from a Gunbroker auction???

May I post if I am just waiting for a P83 to arrive from a Gunbroker auction???
    Just my two cents worth, but this is a sticky relating to repair/maintenance of these weapons. I'd suggest starting a new thread with your questions/comments.
    "Though I've belted you and flayed you, by the livin' Gawd that made you, you're a better man than I am, Gunga Din"

Becoming more common and costing more as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12