Bulgarian - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bulgarian

OP, just a suggestion, but maybe think about your stance. In a couple of the pictures, you appear to be almost squatting to shoot. Check out the Weaver or Isosceles stances. Might shrink your groups if you have a more stable platform. Just FYI, I have three PMs, an East German, an IJ 70, and a Bulgarian. I carry the IJ 70 IWB most of the time.

Nikolai,

Just a heads up, I used my Mak with the FAB grip at an IDPA BUG Match this weekend. On two of the courses (out of ten), I dropped the magazine inadvertently when my thumb hit the release while I was firing the pistol. I figure my thumb placement need to be higher on the grip to avoid this in the future. If I have the pad of my thumb resting on the slide release I won't hit the mag release by accident. Its something to consider if you plan to use the grip on the pistol for carry. I figure more time and training will overcome the deficiency on my part.... which means more range time with my Bulgarian... the horror...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
    Thanks. I sure will post pics of the Bulgy when it's ready to go concealed. Now, the Cerakote is necessary because of the way I carry the Mak. When it is summer I sweat, and it's right against my body. Both of the IJs were rusting on the contact side and despite oiling and waxing, I could not defeat the rust - it kept coming back. But since I had them Cerakoted, I have not seen one spot of rust.

Remember the smaller and lighter the gun the more carry options one has. Why not buy LCP with chrome slide instead of wearing this "chest belt". Not only does it look uncomfortable I suspect it would be very, very slow draw.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

I like the Makarov because I can hit a basketball sized target consistently at 75 feet. I like the chest band because it carries the Mak high and pulls it in tightly.

Edit/Update: Also, slavcio, check out this link - please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAEbbhRJNYw

Enamored of the Makarov shape and feel, I had long coveted a similar pistol in high capacity. So I bought the Bersa Thunder Plus. A fine shooter. Fine until I reached the last round in the magazine.

Accuracy equal to that of the Bulgarian.

But then there was this.

And this...

I Googled and read up on all that I could about the problem with the Thunder Plus. I never could correct this deficiency. So I sold it to the pawn shop. I never usually bring these things up because I'm immediately attacked by brand loyalists who deride me and accuse me of limp wristing. I don't have this problem with the Makarov. The 30 would occasionally fail to come into battery. I couldn't hit with the 92A1 like I can the Mak. So in essence I prefer the Makarov over the popular models.
    Last edited by Nikolai; 10-11-2016 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Edit/Update
    ​Get 55!

Quote Originally Posted by zetazot View Post
    Nikolai,

Just a heads up, I used my Mak with the FAB grip at an IDPA BUG Match this weekend. On two of the courses (out of ten), I dropped the magazine inadvertently when my thumb hit the release while I was firing the pistol. I figure my thumb placement need to be higher on the grip to avoid this in the future. If I have the pad of my thumb resting on the slide release I won't hit the mag release by accident. Its something to consider if you plan to use the grip on the pistol for carry. I figure more time and training will overcome the deficiency on my part.... which means more range time with my Bulgarian... the horror...
    I can see that happening. I've pressed on the slide stop lever without realizing it both on the Mak and the Beretta. I'll bet you don't do it again. Good job on that IDPA match, btw.

I will be keen on your advice. My grip hasn't gotten here yet, but I have the tracking number and it's on the way.

Edit/Update - The grip was available in several color configurations, but black appealed to me, and I also like the bicycle innertube that you have on yours. This grip alone totally transfigures the Mak's appearance. This could be the last mod I'll be making on the Bulgarian. Man - what a pistol!

Last edited by Nikolai; 10-11-2016 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Edit/Update
    ​Get 55!

Quote Originally Posted by Inusuit View Post
    OP, just a suggestion, but maybe think about your stance. In a couple of the pictures, you appear to be almost squatting to shoot. Check out the Weaver or Isosceles stances. Might shrink your groups if you have a more stable platform. Just FYI, I have three PMs, an East German, an IJ 70, and a Bulgarian. I carry the IJ 70 IWB most of the time.
    Well I try out a lot of shooting stances, Inusuit. For a long time I shot from the knee. But about 8 or 9 months ago I had surgery and took a month off from work. So, I lay in bed and read and read and read on shooting. I read up on Fairburn and Sykes, Cirillo, and a host of others who advocate variations of a crouching stance. Now, I also like to shoot from a bench and ought to do it more. When my new grips get here I'll mix it up a little.
    ​Get 55!

The grip is coming all the way from Israel - I sure like that. I feel real good about that.

​Get 55!

My FAB grips came directly from Israel too, and I love them. Have put at least 1000 rounds downrange with the Bulgy & FAB grips, and never dropped a mag unintentionally yet. I too love the Kangaroo holster. It is the ultimate in deep concealment, yet is reasonably easy to access.

As for stance and other marksmanship principles: My 14 year old son recently began trap shooting at our gun club. The club has existed over 50 years, and has some of the best trap shooters in the state. Lots of old timers advise my son, but their advice is often conflicting. Initially, my son was trying to follow everyone's advice, and was becoming confused. Recently, a trap shooter of 45+ years offered perhaps the best advice: "Be respectful and listen to everyone, but just figure out what works for you."

When it comes to marksmanship, there is right, wrong and different. Different does not mean right or wrong, it just means different. There are recognized practices, tried and true. But versatility facilitates adapting and overcoming. I want to shoot, move and communicate effectively, no matter the situation. Many situations do not afford opportunity for a, "stable platform", but I wanna be able to get around that, and still put steel on target. So I think the sage old trap shooter's advice generalizes to other firearms, including handguns.

By the way Nikolai, when were you with 2/9?
    Last edited by JHall; 10-12-2016 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JHall View Post
    My FAB grips came directly from Israel too, and I love them. Have put at least 1000 rounds downrange with the Bulgy & FAB grips, and never dropped a mag unintentionally yet. I too love the Kangaroo holster. It is the ultimate in deep concealment, yet is reasonably easy to access.

As for stance and other marksmanship principles: My 14 year old son recently began trap shooting at our gun club. The club has existed over 50 years, and has some of the best trap shooters in the state. Lots of old timers advise my son, but their advice is often conflicting. Initially, my son was trying to follow everyone's advice, and was becoming confused. Recently, a trap shooter of 45+ years offered perhaps the best advice: "Be respectful and listen to everyone, but just figure out what works for you."

When it comes to marksmanship, there is right, wrong and different. Different does not mean right or wrong, it just means different. There are recognized practices, tried and true. But versatility facilitates adapting and overcoming. I want to shoot, move and communicate effectively, no matter the situation. Many situations do not afford opportunity for a, "stable platform", but I wanna be able to get around that, and still put steel on target. So I think the sage old trap shooter's advice generalizes to other firearms, including handguns.

By the way Nikolai, when were you with 2/9?
    I was with 2/9 for a long time - 6 years. From 1985 until 1991. I was an 0311.

Edit: I just now paid attention to the smiley; were you in 2/9? What company? It might be fun to look back on, but it was anything but at the time.

I concur with you about the Kangaroo, you have probably tried a lot of shoulder rigs like I have - but they don't pull the pistol in tightly. But I recently ordered an East German surplus shoulder rig for the Mak. It came the closest to pulling it in tight, but the snaps keep popping loose from the trousers and so of course I am back to the Kangaroo once again - like always.

I like to shoot from all kinds of crazy stances. Lol! Hell, I read "Kill or be Killed" by Rex Applegate and a lot of these guys advocate a reflexive, crouching stance. There are two very conflicting schools of thought on the matter; one is the formal type shooting and the other is point shoot. Now I aim with the Mak. But I don't with the snub. With the snub I use the laser dot and it saves me time because I don't bring the snub up to eye level.

Now, there is only one reason that the snub is my primary and the Bulgarian is my BUG - I can shoot the hammerless snubby from inside my pocket.
    Last edited by Nikolai; 10-17-2016 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Edit
    ​Get 55!

The grip got here this afternoon and I quickly put it on. There's no gimmicks - the grip works. The magazine release is more than what I'd hoped for. The mag literally pops right out of there.

​Get 55!

Join the crowd who like the FAB grip. With this grip, a finger extension on the mag, which may otherwise impede a heel magazine release, is not a problem. Others have not cared for the beaver tail, but for sitting and shooting from your lap (possibly through a car door...don't practice this at home), it protects from slide bite. Also, the same protection is provided if shooting forward, left handed (my weak hand), out of a vehicle window, driver's side.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IJ-70 FAB grip.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	322.2 KB 
ID:	1666066 "truck gun" with pinkie extension

oops...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9x18 IJ-70 with FAB grip.jpg  

I am surprised martinbanner, that I'm just now learning about these grips. I'm hoping that there's a variant that has a laser. I've got to leave the house in ten minutes for a meeting at 0600. But when I get back I'm going to get my range ready so that I can run some rounds through it. Now, that mag release works really good and it doesn't take any pressure at all hardly to make that mag pop out. So I will be careful not to touch it during the firing sequence to come. Gotta go now. I'll get some pics up later today of the Bulgarian shooting with these grips.
    ​Get 55!

I think I mentioned it a few posts back that my iPhone 5 battery is on life support. Yesterday I went down to Durant to the AT&T store and purchased an iPhone 7. It is supposed to get here next week. My battery depletes early into these shooting sessions.

Early impressions of the new grip is that there is no slippage going to happen. I don't care how sweaty the palms are. It fills the hand and absorbs the recoil about like the other full grip did. But like I say, your hands can be sweaty and they won't slip on this one. The other full grip was smooth surfaced and not stippled like this one is.

​Get 55!

After seeing this thread, I am considering getting the PM-G for my .380 IJ-70. maybe a couple of finger extension floorplates too. Would those who own the PM-G say it's worth the money?
    Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Accuracy was hard to define; I was off badly on my first several magazines. But the group tightened up nicely as I progressed. I'm not sure why. Another thing I noticed - I subconsciously went to the heel release several times, and it functions just fine - so in effect you have two magazine releases.

It is hard to say which grip I favor more. The original that came with it - that fat, banged up target grip, or this nice looking 21st Century FAB grip. I mean, I like the FAB more for its looks than anything else. But when it comes to shooting, I kind of like the old beat up grip more. I carry the Bulgarian, so it's important. I am going to run a few more boxes through the Bulgarian with the FAB before I decide whether to go back to the original grip or not.

​Get 55!

I'm going to drink some coffee, staple another target to the board and have at it again.
    ​Get 55!

Now we're cooking in peanut oil. For me, standing unsupported at 75 feet this is good shooting. This might be my personal best. It's close. There are fine nuances with this grip; the contours combine with the stippling to offer micro adjustments in the grip that fine tunes the sight picture. At first the beaver tail was an impediment, but this time it served to my advantage, by moving it finitely either to the left or the right and planting it in the web of my hand, it bolstered the steadiness of my sight picture. I mean to get out there again this week and eliminate those flyer rounds.

​Get 55!

I already have the grip, which I totally love on my Mak.... but now I have the urge to save up my pennies and get some XS sights installed. Thanks Nikolai... now I have another project to deal with. Its all your fault. :P

I already have the grip, which I totally love on my Mak.... but now I have the urge to save up my pennies and get some XS sights installed. Thanks Nikolai... now I have another project to deal with. Its all your fault. :P
    I don't know that there is much more that I can do to upgrade mine. If FAB comes out with a lasergrip, I'll get it. Now, I have been doing some shooting here lately and I can't say enough about having a new slide stop. Having that slide lock to the rear 100% of the time after that last round is soooooooooo nice.
    ​Get 55!

Quote Originally Posted by RusskieSniper View Post
    After seeing this thread, I am considering getting the PM-G for my .380 IJ-70. maybe a couple of finger extension floorplates too. Would those who own the PM-G say it's worth the money?
    Yes in my opinion it is worth $41. I was on the fence about it after I ran that first box of 50 through it. But I thought over the experience for several hours, and ran another box through. I think that's the best I've ever shot. This PM-G is very grippy. And the beavertail will rock back into the fleshy part of the web of your hand. As I felt out the grip, I learned to work it to my advantage. By micro managing the eccentricities of this unusual grip design, you can get a really stable sight picture.
    ​Get 55!

It's interesting to me that the Israeli marketers produced a tactical grip for the Makarov PM. First, they realized the Makarov as a viable weapon where a market existed in this "modern" age. Then they identified problems that would be corrected by this grip, as they saw it, in their well known, ever present, expert weapon ergonomics, including bore axis.
    http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...ore-axis-mean/

The interesting part is the FAB grip really doesn't seem to lower the bore axis (actually more "material" between web and pistol), but the shape seems to have more contact with the web and palm of my hand. Crazy, eh.
    Last edited by martinbanner; 10-18-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by martinbanner View Post
    It's interesting to me that the Israeli marketers produced a tactical grip for the Makarov PM. First, they realized the Makarov as a viable weapon where a market existed in this "modern" age.
    I'm sure there is a market with police using the Makarov who would like to purchase modern pistols, but can't afford them... so they upgrade their old Maks. The FAB grip is great for that. I have an IMI holster, also made in Israel, that goes a long way on improving the draw of my Mak over a surplus leather holster. Then there is the biggest gun market in the world, the US. I hear its full of crazy nuts who'll buy all sorts of questionable accessories to make their gun more tactical and better shooters.

Zetazot, I have been meaning to ask you, how does your Bulgarian perform against the competition during those IDPA tournaments you compete in?

Last edited by Nikolai; 10-19-2016 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Two Peas in a Pod
    ​Get 55!

Zetazot, I have been meaning to ask you, how does your Bulgarian perform against the competition during those IDPA tournaments you compete in?
    The first couple of matches I was in, I was allowed to used the Mak "for fun". They were standard matches and the 9x18 round doesn't qualify because it doesn't meat the power requirements for normal IDPA matches. Since then I got an Arsenal Firearms Strike One Speed in 9x19 to shoot for the normal matches. Talk about going from a pick up car to a race car! I normally place in the midrange on the scores with the Strike One. I've been primarily shooting the Strike One this year and haven't really been shooting any of my 9x18 pistols for the most part. So my first failing/excuse is that I was definitely out of practice with my Maks, but enough foreshadowing!

The last match I was in, was a back up gun match in which the 9x18 round qualifies for. So I dusted the Bulgarian off and installed the FAB grips on it. The week before the match, I went to the range and practice a bit with the new grip. A couple of take aways with that... the grip felt great and the Mak was softer shooting with the recoil impulse. I didn't shoot too bad either, but target shooting is less stressful... you can take your time and make sure everything is just right.

At the BUG match, I shot well... between me and two friends, I got the fewest penalties, but ... and this is a big but... I take too long to aim (standard Mak sights are less than optimal for my eye sight and I screwed up two courses of fire when I accidentally hit the mag release on the FAB grip and dropped a partially loaded mag. (Which luckily for me did not incur me a procedural penalty since it was a BUG match, but I wasted a lot of time figuring out what to do.) So in the placing for the match, I was 32 of 42. Not the best place to be if you care about the scores. Luckily for me, its not that big a deal. I had fun, the weather was great and that's all that mattered.

That sid, the Mak performed flawlessly when the operator was using it correctly. That can't be said for some of the other shooters. I do need to practice more on shooting faster and moving with pistols, (I used to shoot rifles primarily... shooting fast AND moving?!? MADNESS!) but I would use the Mak again in a BUG match in a heart beat. Especially if I got better sights and did some more practice with it before hand. I think with some more practice with the Mak and better sights, I'd definitely improve. Really the weakest thing on the Mak is the trigger... but that's not even that bad.

My mouth waters when I see pics of the Strike One. Hey! You mentioned XS sights for your Bulgarian. Now, I had mine sent to NOVAK. The front sight post is high, which causes problems with some holsters. Now, I ordered a pancake from Kramer Gun Leather and the NOVAK clears the leather just fine; no snagging whatsoever. You can see in the first pic how high the NOVAK is perched.

I have three horsehide holsters made by Kramer. There is about a three month wait after you place an order.

Like I say, the front sight does not hang up on this rig.

​Get 55!

My mouth waters when I see pics of the Strike One.
    Okay fine... I'll show off... Here it is next to my East German Makarov. Its the Speed model with the optional trigger upgrade. It pains me to think how many Makarovs I could have bought instead of this, but I wanted to be special and buy a bleeding edge exotic pistol and its my own personal unicorn. That and its not a Glock... at least that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pistols.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	1668273

Hey! You mentioned XS sights for your Bulgarian.
    Yeah I'm leaning towards the XS sights... if I can convince myself to spend the money. Its going to be a while. I like the XS sight picture and they have a set of sights that uses the existing rear dovetail so I would only have to get the front machined for the front sight. My biggest problem is cost and finding a gunsmith locally. I contacted XS about the dimensions of the front sight and it might fit into an IMI retention holster I already have. If not I'll have to go holster shopping... the horror. I'll have to keep the Kramer in mind if the IMI one doesn't work out. First things first, save the money for the sight and gun smith!

All my gunsmith did in regards to the sights was mail it - through the post office to NOVAK. NOVAK did everything else. Now, the gunsmith did do the Cerakote job on it.

How does the Strike One feel when you are shooting it? That barrel looks very low in the web of the hand. Is it buttery smooth, like the Beretta 92s are?
    ​Get 55!

How does the Strike One feel when you are shooting it?
    I can't compare it to a Beretta... I've never shot one. I've shot friend's Glocks and the Strike One Speed is in a another class compare to those. It really is the best quality polymer gun I've fired.

The trigger is the nicest on all the pistols I've fired. I think paying the extra for the trigger job when I bought it was worth it. I've measure it while dry firing it and it comes in consistently at 3 pounds. Great for a competition gun... not so much for carry. It has a nice tactile and audible click when the trigger resets, but honestly I never notice it when I'm actually shooting the gun.

It's super smooth when I rack the side. (Compared to the crunchiness of my PA-63 its buttery smooth.) It than the recoil spring tension, the only other thing you notice is the firing pin cocking when you're pulling the side back in the first quarter inch of the pull. Once you over come that, its easy. The neat thing is you can cock the pistol without having to rack the slide all the way back, so you can attempt to refire a dud round. Its almost like recocking the hammer on a Mak.

The build quality is great. It supposedly has a break in period of 500 hundred rounds. I only had one stove pipe during that period and I fault that to me messing around with an aftermarket recoil spring system. I've put over 1,000 rounds through it an have had only a handful of malfunctions. Some like to say its unproven, but I think its easily as reliable as a Glock. My only worry is getting spare parts since Arsenal Firearms is no longer importing them into the country. I hope the new Stryk A or B made by PMG Manufacturing have compatible parts. Those are supposed to be out soon and the B model is going to be something I'll want if the reviews are good.

Its by far the softest shooting 9mm I've fired. The low bore axis makes "choking-up" on the grip easy so its really controllable. There's no pesky safety like on the Mak to bite your hand if you grip too high. Its also one of those pistols that as soon as I held it, it felt "right". It supposed to have the lowest bore axis of any pistol. It's a big selling point in all the marketing hype because its supposed to reduce felt recoil (which it does) and muzzle flip. I think a lot of the muzzle flip claim is countered by all the weight being in the slide. You have to be gripping it nice and tight for all of that to stay true, but the high and comfortable grip it makes that relatively easy. The fiber optic sights on the Speed are great for my eyes too.

I was considering getting a supped-up Glock, but after I got done with the checklist of what I wanted, the price would have been almost as much as the Strike One Speed. The Speed was pretty much what I wanted in a supped-up Glock. I wanted to be a beautiful and unique snowflake, so I paid more and got my unicorn... and the Strike One Speed has been worth every penny for me. I love the gun... almost as much as my Maks... most of the time.

I've never seen one in person. I usually purchase through Buds, and I've never seen one there. I know that they are scarce and hard to acquire, and that they were supposed to replace the Makarov in Russia's armed forces. I've read sketchy commentary that Russia's armed forces are cash strapped, and can't afford full implementation of the Strike One, but are doing it in increments - beginning with their special forces.

That being said, you are fortunate to have acquired a Strike One - when even the Russkies are having trouble getting them. It's nice to see that the Italians are up to the quality specs and I hope that they can get this fine shooter produced in greater numbers.
    ​Get 55!

Internet is slow tonight. Did some shooting. Will try to get these up.

Edit: My internet is dragging tonight. I can't get Imgur to edit; crop, rotate or do anything. I may not get any good ones up tonight - but it won't be for lack of trying - because I do have some good pics from earlier today.

Last edited by Nikolai; 10-20-2016 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Edit: Slow Internet
    ​Get 55!

Well I apologize for the crappy pic. What I did was have my wife film me shooting, and then I went over the iPhone video and selected frames, and then took screen shots. Normally I can crop out the iPhone borders but with the internet acting up I can't crop out the upper and lower ends from the video still. I'll delete this one later when I can crop it and put it back up.

​Get 55!

Lets see how I can do from with it from the laptop...

Better, but these are stills from video, so they aren't going to be crisp and clear.

​Get 55!

​Get 55!

​Get 55!

​Get 55!

​Get 55!

​Get 55!

This is it for tonight folks. My apologies for the poor photo quality.

​Get 55!

Nikolai I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread & seeing the evolution of your Mak. The stock sights are weak, and bringing it into the 21st century with the mag release and trijicons makes for a mean looking enhanced carry pistol.

As a sideline hobby I grow succulents/cacti - and you have an epic nopal patch going there! Just had to mention it hahaha

Also Blade Runner... no words. Was able to see it on the big screen in 4K when the final cut was released - magic moments.

Quote Originally Posted by yojoe007 View Post
    Nikolai I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread & seeing the evolution of your Mak. The stock sights are weak, and bringing it into the 21st century with the mag release and trijicons makes for a mean looking enhanced carry pistol.

As a sideline hobby I grow succulents/cacti - and you have an epic nopal patch going there! Just had to mention it hahaha

Also Blade Runner... no words. Was able to see it on the big screen in 4K when the final cut was released - magic moments.
    Thanks, yojoe007. With a few mods, the Mak is good to go well into the next century, too. It seems to me that all the rage is single stack these days and concealablity. It packs more punch than a .380, and .380s are what's used in all the shootings that my wife watches on her who dunnit reality TV shows. It holds nine, has a decocker and only 25 parts. Occasionally people suggest I move to a smaller, more compact pistol, but you can't do it without sacrificing rounds and adding more parts. Oh, I tried to with the Bersa Thunder Plus. Man, I wanted that to work! But it came back to Old Reliable again - the Makarov.

Yes, I'll post some pics of my cactus stands I have around the house. Some of them are eight feet tall. And I am talking about the opuntia, which can take the freezes. I have some barrel cacti - ferrocactus horrendous or something like that - the fish hook. But they are potted and brought in during freezes.
    ​Get 55!

Nikolai,

One reason the magazine release was placed on the heel, so the user would not accidentally release the magazine in a stressful situation!

Bulgarian vs 4x4.

I don't fess up to what I keep in my Bulgy. Whether it's the Star Wars personal defense ammo that petals out beautifully into death flowers when firing into 4 layers of denim in front of ballistics gelatin - without striking bone or going through heavy winter clothing.

Or whether it's ugh! FMJ ball (like what it's supposed to shoot). I don't say what I load up with, because I'm one of those who doesn't discuss politics or religion.

But let's see what happens when I shoot a 4x4 with 9x18 ball.

​Get 55!

Well, for you penetration guys, the proof is in the pudding.

​Get 55!

My Bulgarian punches through 4x4s when loaded with FMJ. Is it copacetic? Well I'm keeping my opinion to myself about it. But the fact is that it shoots through 4x4s.

Edit: Now, when I shot the 4x4, it fell over. Why it did that goes beyond physics. Because that's not supposed to happen. I mean, you always hear about no such thing as knock down power. So there we have it folks - two controversial birds taken to task with one stone. There will be those who are critical the ballistics, bemoaning the fact that it punched through a 4x4, and there will be those who argue that the 4x4 could not have been knocked down by the impact of the bullet.

Last edited by Nikolai; 11-30-2016 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Edit
    ​Get 55!

Just curious. How did Bud's rate the overall condition?
    "Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for."

Will Rogers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast