Default Norrahammar N900

I am looking for information on a rifle that I own. I have a Norrahammar N900 - cal .243 bolt action in excellent shape. No one can tell me anything about it. I want to know what it is worth, and any other info that anyone can provide, please. I am not interested in selling it.

This model was made for the US market, 1957-'59 on a 1640 action (improved HVA Mauser) w/ 20.5 in. barrel.
    For value, my guess is that it will be running in the same range as the other HVA, but I might be wrong since I never saw this model on our side of the line.
    Coagula / Solve

Baribal; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baribal

Default more info please.

Can you be a little more specific. I am new to this forum and I am not familiar with the other gun you mention. You can safely assume that I know nothing. Thank you.

The Norrahammer N900 was a special model to sell at a lower price point than the rest of the Husqvarna line. Some shortcuts were taken in the finishing of the rifle to make it cheaper. I don't believe the Husqvarna name appears on the rifle. Norrahammar was the name of the cast iron foundry owned by Husqvarna. The rifle was made for 3 years from 1957 thr 1959 and only 755 guns were made. They also had their own serial number range from 500,001 thru 500,755.

The Norrahammar rifle is basically the same as the US model 4100 Lightweight, but with a different stock and not as well finished. Mechanically, they are just as high quality as any other Husqvarna. It is based on the 1640 action (use the search function to find more info). As to the value of the gun, it really depends on the market and unfortunately not many people know about these guns. I don't recall having seen them in any price guides.
    Steve