Gunboards Forums banner

Spanish Pistol Picture Thread

307K views 669 replies 202 participants last post by  Bill DeShivs 
#1 ·
Let's see those Spanish shooters.

By adding some info about the pictures we can create a good reference source for everyone here.

Astra CUB 6,35mm (.25 ACP)

Star S 7,65mm (.32 ACP)

Llama III-A 9 corto - 9x17mm (.380 ACP)

Star Super B 9x19mm

See less See more
#507 ·
first post here,astra pistols....

Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Airsoft gun
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Air gun
Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Wood
this is my first post here. i just bout two astras, a model 600/43 and a constable that is engraved. the 600 was made in 1945 and the constable in 1978 they both are very accurate. i got the wife the 380 for a carry gun. the trigger was to heavy for her so i cut the main spring and it is way better. she just shot it 30 times or so with perfect primer strikes, and at 15 yds she can shoot inside a quarter. i think i will be on the lookout now for a model 300 in 380 the 600 trigger is horrible, if there are any gunsmiths here familiar with its trigger please let me know what i can do to make it better. in a coupe of days i am going to take a look at it and see if there is anything i can do to improve it.

#517 ·
I bought one over the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] hoping for free shipping. I found out free shipping does not apply to firearms. That’s okay, it was a good deal. Right after I placed my order the "on stock" quantity went to zero. A couple of days later they were back in stock. Mine came in very dirty, but cleaned up nice. The bad part is it came with an aftermarket magazine. I am very pleased with the condition of my BM. Here are my Star SS 380, Star BM 9mm, and my Star PD 45. Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Starting pistol
Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Revolver
Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory

#528 · (Edited)
Here is my Star B Super. I bought it off GB and when I got it the loaded chamber indicator was missing. I had several people tell me that it was safe to shoot like that but I didn't like having a open channel from the chamber to my face so I looked for a replacement part and not having any luck I made one out of a piece of steel rod. It doesn't function as a LCI but it does plug the hole and is held in place by the rear sight just like the original part. If I ever find one I'll replace it.

#533 ·
Posting this to show my rust blue job on the FRAME of my Star BM. ( slide and small bits are still Oxpho Blue) Oxpho Blue did not hold up well on the grip frame so I went for a longer lasting bluing system. I used the Mark Lee Express Blue product. (Brownells) It uses the same cycle as the classic rust blue but does not require hanging in heated, high humidity, cabinet for hours. I went through 9 cycles which took around 6 hours to complete. The result is more of a satin finish as opposed to a glossy finish you get with the same 320 grit preparation using Oxpho Blue. The color is not quite as black as I would wish for but I believe it's a problem with the alloy. I noticed a black spot and it turned out to be the pin for the ejector that I didn't even realize was there. DUH. I'm quite pleased with the result and will probably refinish the rest of the pistol soon.