Gunboards Forums banner

STAR PS

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  ibmikey 
#1 · (Edited)
There are many (well- maybe not THAT many)- but this one is mine.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
SWEEEET! That's a great looking PS and like the others above I love the grips.

#10 ·
Jpuga
Hey i thought you got eaten by a Texas hog or something...the mags are here gathering dust so i will Priorty Mail them to you on monday. I have given a bunch of parts away on this and other forums but lately it seems the recipiant does not think a "thank you" is in order, just grumping this AM so no offense as obviously not directed at you. I love my trips to NE Texas each year to spend time with a buddy and hunt your big fat hogs ( shot 40 last trip). Hope the mags work ok as with Triple K it is "ify".

#11 ·
Good day to you, I just saw the package delivered. I kind of questioned if this was a long lost package I had forgotten. To my surprise I opened and marveled at thought of how gracious of you to mail these mags to me.

I definitely marvel at the kindness of humanity and therefore kindly salute you for your actions.
I have three sons, a Naval Academy graduate, Navy Seal and a Navy EOD Chief. they were always taught to treat humans with respect and kindness. There is a third son, who seems to want to want to fly in those little itty bitty cockpits, he also has been taught to respect and demonstrate kindness to all.
Shipping cost being sent to you before I saw this email. Thank you Sir!
Former LCDR USNR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.