vladimir Guest

Default AK accuracy- Tabuk Sniper

Made it to the range over the holiday weekend. Was a bit busy so I didn't get to change targets as often as I would have liked. Took the Tabuk Sniper. Still breaking in the barrel with probably only 150 rounds shot so its starting to settle in. I saved these 2 targets, they represent full 20 round mags. I used Wolf in the black box, hollow points. Was fairly windy with about 30 mph gusts. Temperature was an unbelieveable 76 degrees. I shot these groups resting the front of the rifle on an ammo box and holding the rear with my shoulder, passing my left arm under the rifle and holding the hole of the buttstock with my left hand. Next time I will use sandbags to more or less take the shooter out of the picture. Nonetheless I think its pretty impressive. Many of the shots going through the same holes. This was at 100 yards with a 4x romanian scope.

Thats very good shooting. Congrats
    When your smiling the whole world smiles with you

Nice gun!

Great rifle!
    Great shooting!

Thanks,
    Proshot
    Perfection is a powerful statement!

vladimir Guest

Thanks .I guess I am a bit of a show off when it comes to this rifle .Its all I expected of it and more . It was a very long drawn out process of putting it together and the build was fairly easy though .It went like a dream .Wish all builds went like that .

When your ready to trade or sell it "please" give me a shot at it! Thinking of converting my 20" NMH-91 into a Tabuk style clone but sure would like to own yours. Thanks, LX Kid

Looks like it shoots well.

My scoped yugo RPK did about the same, I think at 100 meters any caliber will do well. You got to go up to 400 meters to realy see whats going on

I made front and rear gun rests out of 2x10's for benchresting. It holds the gun solid. My groups are better with this setup. I'm sure you will shoot tighter/smaller groups with a solid rear rest too. You did great shooting with your setup.
    Are you ready for 12-21-2012?? Lets pray its the second comming of Christ and not the end like so many predict.

Nice rig and it appears to work well. I am starting a similar project. I will be fitting a Zrak M89 scope to one of my Yugo 59/66 rifles. Which ever one shoots the best gets the Zrak. One is a Cherrys import that I have shot 2" 5 shot groups @100 yards.