Default Argentine FAL Anyone???

I'm thinking about getting a FAL---The one I've seen at a local shop is,as the header states,from Argentina--- Marked FMAP Rosario Industria---It's in about "new" condision with a couple mags for $800---I was on a couple FAL sites and comments about this gun were very favorable--- There is some controversy over if they are "frankenfals" or not---I can"t seem to find a post from anyone who has actually owned and shot one---Any comments??? Thanx,Lefty

good price for that i would be eyeballing it alot small batch of original argentine semi fals were imported DSA is over 1200 for the cheap one ..if yer looking to get one there ya go..what else could you ask for everything else are put togethers ..i bought two last year they were A+++ kits that were built ,,one on gear imbel and one on a non logo imbel..geared one 800 the non gear 500 built right and tight by two particular builders flashers and bipods..i say buy DO IT NOW

$ 800 is a verygood price even for one of the Questionable SAC Pre-Ban/Ban Argy FAL's. Even if you wanted to be "paranoid sure" and replace some parts with US made ones you will still have a better rifle than a DSA , Enterprise or garage kit gun...