Gunboards Forums banner

Antaris Star book

683 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ibmikey 
#1 ·
The fine book on Stars is once again available, new. Mine cost a bit north of a hundred bucks on Amazon and was signed by the author. I doubt these will be for sale long. An excellent addition to any Star collectors book. This is the complete history of Star and highly detailed.

See less See more
#4 ·
Checked with the book seller at the last gunshow, and he sold his copy he had been carrying for 2 years at the previous show, and had more requests than he could count on more copies! I guess I'll have to order online now, but the book seller at the shows was selling them for $95, so that is alot cheaper than online!

#6 ·
Gary, Hardcore is correct, that is less than half of the "collection" ...just found a new book on Makarov's that I ordered today to sort out the Russ and German pistols with the other countries in volume 2. Unfortunately the rest of the Combloc countries pistols are not included.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.