Gunboards Forums banner

Question

529 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ibmikey 
#1 ·
I have a Llama CABILONDOyCiaVITORA (Espana) IIIA cal 380 as stamped on the left side of the slide. Also a proof mark which looks like a shield with a X inside with two marks I can't make out and next to that is a 1 and a (what I call a flaming pot) Mini 1911 with grip safety. It does have STOEGER ARMS and Hackensack N.J. on the right side on the frame above the Ser # 5952xx. Can anyone tell me any more about it? It is is fine shape with little or no wear on the blueing. Got it years ago in the early 90's in a pawn shop.
Thanks

#2 ·
Got a picture ( I know this site is a pain to upload to but if you can, would be nice to see ). I'm an amateur at best so others may be able to give more info. IIIA is one of the later 380's I believe. Does it have wood or plastic grips ? Any letter with the serial number ? I have a few IIIA's. I've found the older ones were well made, the ones closer to Llama's last years not so much. Llama's are definitely love 'em or hate 'em guns - I personally love 'em. Congrats and enjoy!

#3 ·
I will try to load up a picture.....no letters in the ser #. It has a nice set of plastic grips, don't know if they were put on later or came with the pistol. I just got another magazine for it. Could not find one that would fit for a long time....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.