Gunboards Forums banner

Llama Martial 32 long

507 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  cruzans 
#1 ·
Anyone know a ball park price for a 6.25" model in mint condition with box and paperwork. I see a guy selling one but he is waaaaaaay out of the ballpark. I am thinking tops $750 ish and even that might be a little high? Am I wrong ?

#2 ·
If that's the one on Gunbroker for $1999 (snicker ) then that guy must live in CO. It's a 1995 model and even if it was NIB it wouldn't be worth more than $500 (IMO). The Llama Super Comanches .44 Mag don't usually hit $500 and those are usually the highest priced Llama revolvers. Most Llama revolvers go in the $225-$350 range. Maybe someone knows something I don't.

#3 ·
No one else has offered an opinion so here's my 2cents. I have a friend who collects S&W revolvers and I see older Smiths in odd calibers bring good money, however that's about where the similarity ends. No one like Antaris has done a Llama collectors book and it can be hard to identify the rarity and production history of older Llamas. I like Lamas but I buy based on what I like not knowing if anybody else would give a nickel for it. the gun you described sounds really nice, but I would want to pay $500 or less. This is my opinion based on nothing more than my personal likes, if you buy it for $750 or any price I will be happy for you and want to see pics!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.