re directs,

Thread: re directs,

Default re directs,

tons of them this afternoon,

click on a last post, new post, or even just a forum heading and get redirected to a walmart ad,

back button gives another ad, instead of back to the boards,
    had to shut the tab down and open another to get back on the boards,

I was able to read some threads, but no reply available,

5 minutes later, database errors, and double posts,

running Chrome, on a windows 7 laptop,
    same issues later in the day on Chrome, windows 10 desk top,
    what's so funny about peace love and understanding?

Mine was continuous webpromotionsusa.com.

Same page every time, and when I clicked the back button, discount ads, like the discount ads that you get from the local grocery store. Had to close the browser to get out of it.

I'll download Firefox again and see what happens.

So far, since I have been using Edge, it's only happened once. Maybe it's Mr. Gates, realizing his reign is over.
    Gary

***WARNING*** Mosins breed like rabbits!

In shallow men the fish of little thoughts cause much commotion. In oceanic minds the whales of inspiration make hardly a ruffle. PARAMHANSA YOGANANDA

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. Gerald R. Ford

"Phuck you! I'm Millwall!"

Don't worry guys. Any day now a Vertical Scope admin will ask you for a screen shot or a link to the thread in which you encountered the problem. Then they will offer you a pita work around on your end because they won't be able to replicate the issue on their end. (so they say) They most certainly will not admit that the site ran much better when it was a D.I.Y. operation than it does in their hands-a company responsible for running forums. They're single-handedly responsible for ruining a great forum.
    Please add information about your SCW Mosin-Nagant here: http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...agant-Database

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

What mat said.. sort of. We do need the links - the full URL of those pages you get redirected to, and if you could include the page you were trying to access at the time it would be appreciated.

Thank you for the browser information. That is the second piece of information I'd have been asking for.

Dayle

If this helps you at all try switching to "Firefox" as your browser. Then add Kapersky internet protection. I use it & although it doesn't help with the database errors & so on it does block ALL the annoying popup advertisements.

In just this session its blocked 147 Ad agencies & 110 web beacons. I've had it as high as several hundred blocked ad agencies.
    “Americans talk a lot about the value of freedom, but are actually afraid of anyone who truly exhibits it”.
    : Billy (The kid / Dennis Hopper).

Use firefox as your browser and download the free adblock app available from them...this forum literally has hundreds of ad BS...
    They gonna ruin the air that we breathe
    Lord have mercy
    They're gonna ruin us all, by and by
    I'm telling you all beware
    I don't think they really care
    I think they just sit up there
    And just get high...

sending us the ad re-directs will help other users who see it as well. we screen the ads but there are some that fall through the system so we need you guys to help us block them.

Thank you

Lee