81mm 2-4 Passed Away - UPDATE 2/6/17 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 81mm 2-4 Passed Away - UPDATE 2/6/17

Crappy stories like this is how people end up finding bargain priced treasures in small gun / pawn shops and at shows... one day it all goes back out into the hands of the ignorant public. Collecting is a bit like filling an aquarium with marbles. One day it breaks and they go everywhere. The really sad part is that usually guys keep only the best stuff for last as they trim down their collection in the final years, so the nicest stuff gets hocked by some POS junkie relative/aquantance. If the PD, EMT, Corner, etc "lifted" them, that's honestly a best-case scenario.

I received a PM from Brannon on 12-18 stating that my rifle was in the box ready to go and he wanted my address to put on the box so once my C&R arrived he could ship it right away. Needless to say I never received my rifle, my C&R no doubtedly reached his mailbox after he passed.
    OIF Camp Syverson Balad, Iraq 05-06

I'm in the same boat. Reported money order missing and likely stolen, last month.

Just waiting, now...

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Anyone affected please keep everyone else updated. Let all try and get this straighten out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I believe ncreptile is actually in touch with estate lawyers handling Brannon's stuff, and he's doing a good job of keeping us informed. If I find out ANYTHING I will most definitely keep the board updated.

News on the matter: I received a letter today, dated 2/10/17, from the attorney handling the Estate of Brannon H. Hutchinson, Jr. The letter states that he passed away on 12/25/16 and that the Personal Representative of his estate is Mark K. Hutchinson, Sr. The PMO I sent had not been cashed and is in the possession of the attorney. More useful info: the attorney's name is Tom Kondrak, PO Box 241406, Montgomery, AL, 36124-1406. Phone and fax for the same are (334)263-1956 and (334)263-3988, respectively. The case number for Brannon's estate is PR-2017-00002. Hope this info helps you guys out.

Christmas Day he passed away. That makes it especially sad. Hopefully his final wishes are fulfilled. At least there is an attorney involved now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by capt14k View Post
    Christmas Day he passed away. That makes it especially sad. Hopefully his final wishes are fulfilled. At least there is an attorney involved now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Yes, I agree. So sad to have a family member pass away on a holiday. Rest in peace Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek1911 View Post
    News on the matter: I received a letter today, dated 2/10/17, from the attorney handling the Estate of Brannon H. Hutchinson, Jr. The letter states that he passed away on 12/25/16 and that the Personal Representative of his estate is Mark K. Hutchinson, Sr. The PMO I sent had not been cashed and is in the possession of the attorney. More useful info: the attorney's name is Tom Kondrak, PO Box 241406, Montgomery, AL, 36124-1406. Phone and fax for the same are (334)263-1956 and (334)263-3988, respectively. The case number for Brannon's estate is PR-2017-00002. Hope this info helps you guys out.
    Thank you for posting that info derek. I called Tom today and got some more info about what's going on. If anyone has sent a money order to brannon and has not called Tom please do so asap. What's weird for me is I did the post office inquiry and they said the MO was cashed but when I spoke with Tom he said he was holding my money order in his hand and it was not cashed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Just wanted to post an update. I spoke with the lawyer handling Brannon's estate (Tom Kondrak) today and he told me there were 7 boxes that were addressed and waiting to be mailed out when Brannon passed. My VZ52 is one of them, I was waiting for my renewed C&R. If anyone else made payment and it was received by Brannon but your item didn't ship it is probably one of these 7 boxes. Atty Kondrak told me the estate remains open for 6 months while everything is settled. He is mailing me claim paperwork and once it is received by him and approved through court I will receive my VZ. It won't be a quick process, but at least it will still happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12