Post Count Not Incrementing...!!!

Thread: Post Count Not Incrementing...!!!

Default Post Count Not Incrementing...!!!

Hello,

Yesterday I posted three times in quick succession, and I immediately noticed all three had a post count of "227". This has happened to me before, and I had to have it fixed. That time I was never given any owed post increments. I am owed at least TWO Post increments from yesterday, but I don't know how far back this goes. I went back through my Subscribed Threads for the past year, and they all say "227". I don't know if this is right or not. Can you Please help me understand what is happening, and give me the post count I am owed?? Why does this keep happening? Here are the two threads from yesterday with my three posts. The the last two posts in the first thread are mine : :

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...tin-2017-01-08

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...tin-2017-01-08

Thank you,

Tom

Buddy it updates your post count each time you post and automatically shows on each one.. Get it?

That or the "post elves" are stealing posts again.. Those dirty little savages!!

Quote Originally Posted by StlMakGuy24 View Post
    Buddy it updates your post count each time you post and automatically shows on each one.. Get it?

That or the "post elves" are stealing posts again.. Those dirty little savages!!
    I understand this concept, but that is NOT what happened. I guess I didn't explain what happened well enough,,,so here goes. I had a post count of 226. I went into the first thread above and entered a comment. Post count went to 227. I then put a second comment in the same thread. Post count stayed at 227. I then went into the second thread noted above and put a comment in that thread. Post count was still 227, but should have been 229 at this point. After a day or so, either a Moderator intervened, or the system did, but no Moderator ever replied to this post even though I opened it up under "System Help Forum". My post count went up a few points without my posting any more. As of now, I am short ONE POST. The creation of this Thread is now post number 229 (But was 227 when I created it), but it should be 230. When I post this comment it should then go to 230, but should really be 231.

I had this happen about 5 years ago when I wasn't paying attention for a while, I was very new to Forum posting, and lost an unknown number of post counts. After I noticed the issue, I immediately made 5 posts in 5 different threads, and my count didn't increment. I opened an issue with a moderator, and he admitted there was a problem, and he told me fixed the "Issue". I never got back any posts that never incremented before i noticed the problem. I can't be the only person this has happened to, so everyone should be aware this can happen. So, your imaginary "Post Elves",,,have Nothing to do with this issue......Capiche?

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Why is your post count so important?

(And more importantly, why are you "owed" anything here? What gives with this sense of entitlement?)