Winchester model 12

Thread: Winchester model 12

Default Winchester model 12

Hi,

My FAC is up in 1 year so looking around for a Winchester model 12, on section 1. I'll be applying for the variation when I renew.

Cheers, Adam, Leeds U.K.

I have a WWII Winchester Model 12 which is for sale. I don't have a clue or understand what you are saying in your original posting. You want the gun shipped to the UK????
    Bill

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again!

Why is it that 46% of the population which pay NO taxes, complain that those who do pay taxes, are not paying their fair share?

Hi,

In the U.K. We have "fire arms certificate" which allows is to have guns. Any shit gun that can hold more than 2 cartridges goes on a "section 1 fire arms certificate". A variation is basically a new gun putting on the certificate.

I wouldn't know how to get it over here? Our police are a little strict on this kind of thing. I was hoping to find one in England.