I Haven't Had a Chance to Shoot My Russian Mak...

Thread: I Haven't Had a Chance to Shoot My Russian Mak...

Default I Haven't Had a Chance to Shoot My Russian Mak...

... so I decided to get a P-83 instead.

This appears to be a Military / Police surplus pistol, as indicated by the circle 11? Build year 1988.

Will I like it?

=================

==================

That's a good looking Wanad. The circle 11 stands for the FB "Łucznik" factory at Radom. The fishing-hook spur hammer does indicate a non-civilian weapon, as you said.

I think you will like it very much. But you oughta shoot the Russian too, just for comparison to form your own opinion as to which you prefer to shoot.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JHall View Post
    I think you will like it very much. But you oughta shoot the Russian too, just for comparison to form your own opinion as to which you prefer to shoot.
    I plan to! The Russian is definitely shooter grade.

Photobucket is driving me nuts changing orientation on me, my apologies for the presentation.

You cannot appreciate either unless you put some rounds through them. Mak's are quite easy shooting pistols and I see no difference in recoil but the grip feels different when firing my P 83.

I like it
    "Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for."

Will Rogers

You got the Wanad instead of shooting the Russian???? Now if you don't get the chance to shoot the Wanad you getting something else again?
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ---- Josey Wales