Holster size

Thread: Holster size

Default Holster size

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a owb holster for my Makarov and I'm not sure of the size. My P64 fits perfect in a ppk ppk/s holster but the mak is a little to big. It's tough to find anything locally that's made specific for a Makarov so I was hoping for a little help as to what might fit. I was thinking maybe a Ruger LC9? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Long, wide, deep, and without hesitation!

I have found holsters made for Bersa Thunder 380, to be a good fit for Maks.

Quote Originally Posted by JHall View Post
    I have found holsters made for Bersa Thunder 380, to be a good fit for Maks.
    Thanks appreciate the info
    Long, wide, deep, and without hesitation!

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

I picked up an Uncle Mike's OWB holster in package deal with a Makarov. It's listed as "Size 1" and seems to fit fairly well.

Quote Originally Posted by chemcmndr View Post
    I picked up an Uncle Mike's OWB holster in package deal with a Makarov. It's listed as "Size 1" and seems to fit fairly well.
    May be what I have. It's an Uncle Mikes belt slide but I've removed the retention strap and any information on it. Bought it for a Kahr P9, found that it fit a Bersa .380 and later I tried my Makarov and it fit even better.

That sounds about right. It's an adjustable cant one with removable retention strap. Nice design, but I'm not very fond of the OWB holsters. Guess it will just end up in the box along with all of my other miscellaneous Makarov stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by chemcmndr View Post
    That sounds about right. It's an adjustable cant one with removable retention strap.
    Well, that's not the one I have. The cant does not adjust and the retention strap was removed with an exacto knife. It's basically two pieces of nylon with nylon belt loops now.

Alien Gear makes holsters specifically for Mak. Do a search on their site.