IWB holster option for you guys

Thread: IWB holster option for you guys

Default IWB holster option for you guys

Hi all I know this has been beat to death, but instead of revive a necro post here is my quick take on what I stumbled on.
    Its a Blackhawk IWB Nylon, size 1. Cost is about 12-14 bucks. The cool part is that it's a non retention and has a bit of extra material that covers up the safety so you are not scratching yourself with it. Pics attached. God bless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0291.jpg   IMG_0290.jpg  

I can vouch for these. I own two 1LH, and 1RH(Yes, I'm ambidextrous). Great little Mak holsters for the price. My goto cheapo holster. I also like the EFA-2K Spetsnaz for the cool factor, but my all-time favorite and the best Mak holster IMO is the Don Hume IWB No. 59

I recently purchased Fab Defense holster and like it a lot. Made my CCW holster from Kydex.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170101_163004-1.jpg  

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Makattack81 View Post
    I recently purchased Fab Defense holster and like it a lot. Made my CCW holster from Kydex.
    Cool setup. Waiting on my fabtech grips too. Will likely order the holster in the future as well. I have small hands so the Mak fits me perfectly and would love to run it thru a program using this setup

IDF Snap Loop and Dreadnought kydex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01577.jpg