WTB/WTT - STEN Gun Magazines in Excellent Condition.

Thread: WTB/WTT - STEN Gun Magazines in Excellent Condition.

Default WTB/WTT - STEN Gun Magazines in Excellent Condition.

I'm looking to find one or two STEN Gun magazine in excellent condition. I have found a 9mm conversion kit for my M3 Grease Gun and I'd like to have a second STEN Gun magazine to match the first which is in excellent condition. I'm buy it outright or I have several VG STEN gun mags which I'd trade for it. See my post in the Machine Gun Forum. Thanks.
    Last edited by BigBoy99; 02-17-2017 at 06:38 AM.
    Bill

"General Washington did not defeat the British Army with freedom of speech. He shot them."

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again!

Pm sent

Still Looking for one or two STEN magazines in excellent condition..
    Bill

"General Washington did not defeat the British Army with freedom of speech. He shot them."

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again!