WTB/WTT - STEN Gun Magazines in Excellent Condition.

Thread: WTB/WTT - STEN Gun Magazines in Excellent Condition.

Default WTB/WTT - STEN Gun Magazines in Excellent Condition.

I'm looking to find one or two STEN Gun magazine in excellent condition. I have found a 9mm conversion kit for my M3 Grease Gun and I'd like to have a second STEN Gun magazine to match the first which is in excellent condition. I'm buy it outright or I have several VG STEN gun mags which I'd trade for it. See my post in the Machine Gun Forum. Thanks.
    Last edited by BigBoy99; 02-17-2017 at 05:38 AM.
    Bill

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again!

Why is it that 46% of the population which pay NO taxes, complain that those who do pay taxes, are not paying their fair share?

Pm sent

Still Looking for one or two STEN magazines in excellent condition..
    Bill

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again!

Why is it that 46% of the population which pay NO taxes, complain that those who do pay taxes, are not paying their fair share?