EG values...

Thread: EG values...

Default EG values...

The shop where I used to work has one they recently took in, and the clown that always puts stuff on gunbroker priced it at over $650, said "thats what they go for on gunbroker, so thats what we price it at", which I thought was asinine.
    What do you guys say? it's about 85%, 2 mags, don't match the gun of course.
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Without a picture, it's hard to say. However I think that is likely too high.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

If you are signed in to GB, you can use the advanced search; "completed items" tab and search East German Makarov, to see previous auctions (for a limited time) and what others have sold for. At 85%, it's high, as "like new" are getting around that price.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Thanks guys, i've looked to see what they "sold" for, as much as I like my Mak, I can't see myself spending that for one, even tho it had a great trigger.
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I have accumulated Maks for a number of years and last year decided to thin out some duplicates. I sold 2 EG maks, each with about 95% finish, holster, and an extra mag; one for $600 and the second for $550. I only sell at local gun shows.

I always look for Maks but seldom see any other than an occasional commercial Russian (in which I have no interest) or one of the newly imported Bulgies.

I recently purchased an EG that was in nearly pristine condition (except for a very small scratch on the grip) along with 2 mags (1 not matching) for $550.00 US. I'd have to pass on a $650.00 price for a give or take 85% Mak.....