Mike LaCombe

Thread: Mike LaCombe

Default Mike LaCombe

This user has been banned for the 4th time. His previous usernames were Sksuser, Spongmonkey, Bumpanrun and Frank Eaton. He is using these names to circumvent detection which he can not as we have the ability to identify IP of new and banned users which were used in the past. His intentions are for deceit and to fool you. It is our recommendation that if you receive a PM or a reply to an ad or comment from a Mike Lacombe from Louisiana that you do not do business with him or if you do it is solely at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any dealings with this individual and can not recommend any more strongly that he not be dealt with. He has threatened the staff here and myself with both harm to us and possibly our family. This info is being forwarded to the LEO for review.
    Administrator of Gunboards.com
    Mosin Nagant.net
    Michigan Historical Collectables

"Tulta munille!"

"Terror is not a new weapon. Throughout history it has been used by those who could not prevail, either by persuasion or example. But inevitably they fail, either because men are not afraid to die for a life worth living, or because the terrorists themselves came to realize that free men cannot be frightened by threats, and that aggression would meet its own response. And it is in the light of that history that every nation today should know, be he friend or foe, that the United States has both the will and the weapons to join free men in standing up to their responsibilities."
    John F. Kennedy

He threatened to take legal action on me via a sale on Gunbroker. He was acting super fishy, then started freaking out when I told him I hadn't received his FFL (he couldn't figure out how to e-mail it). I got a bad vibe from him, so chose to simply refund him and cancel the sale. The freak-out was insatiable at the beginning, and I had to block him off my e-mail. He later messaged me on GB telling me to "watch my step" because he was going to sue me for "slander" because I left negative feedback on his profile after his meltdown (he left me scathing negative feedback as well). This guy is a nutjob, and I would kindly tell anyone who has the misfortune to deal with him to steer clear. His Gunbroker username is "shortarcflyer". This guy probably shouldn't be buying firearms, but that's another story. Vic is totally correct on this one, stay away!

WE have intercepted 2 more attempts to re register here. For somebody that loathes us so badly he has a pathological need to try to be a member. There is something not right here and he is not a recommended Gunboards buyer or seller.
    Administrator of Gunboards.com
    Mosin Nagant.net
    Michigan Historical Collectables

"Tulta munille!"

"Terror is not a new weapon. Throughout history it has been used by those who could not prevail, either by persuasion or example. But inevitably they fail, either because men are not afraid to die for a life worth living, or because the terrorists themselves came to realize that free men cannot be frightened by threats, and that aggression would meet its own response. And it is in the light of that history that every nation today should know, be he friend or foe, that the United States has both the will and the weapons to join free men in standing up to their responsibilities."
    John F. Kennedy