2017 NRA Atlanta
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 2017 NRA Atlanta

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    6,128

    Default 2017 NRA Atlanta

    Had to have my mail held while out of town for work, just catching up and noted in American Rifleman that the NRA is having their annual meeting in ATL this year. Missed it when they were in Nashvegas. Will try to make it this year, anyone know if the World Congress Center is on the Marta line? I don't relish driving in Atlanta traffic.

    On a different note, been attending Beekeeping seminars and classes, joined the local association, reading all I can, youtube videos and webinars, etc. Detoured to Lawrenceburg on my way home and visited an Amish hive maker and bought a couple hives to bring home with me. Any beaks in the 'hood?

    SlimTim
    Budweiser's Real Man of Genius: Mr. Gun Show Junkie

    Georgians! Tennesseans! Join your neighbors in the TN/GA Shooters forum.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    228

    Default

    You bought a couple of Hives? Awesome! Guess that means you'll trade Honey for Mosins and Maks.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Lanier, GA
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Yes Tim, World Congress Center is on Marta You would have to get to Five Points and change to an west bound line 1 stop , stops right at the center , The main North / South line and all east /west lines HUB at five points
    There are several connection points to get MARTA PM me if you need more info
    Last edited by Citiboy289; 02-27-2017 at 04:42 AM.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    6,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    You bought a couple of Hives? Awesome! Guess that means you'll trade Honey for Mosins and Maks.
    Yep, and more classes, was in your hood again yesterday but class ran through lunch and was over about noon-30. What snow! Coming to Alcoa next Saturday, and Brother Mike has found me a deal on yet another hive, this one with Queen and workers, so I'll have bees in a week or two. What should I name my honey?

    SlimTim
    Budweiser's Real Man of Genius: Mr. Gun Show Junkie

    Georgians! Tennesseans! Join your neighbors in the TN/GA Shooters forum.



  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    6,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Citiboy289 View Post
    Yes Tim, World Congress Center is on Marta You would have to get to Five Points and change to an west bound line 1 stop , stops right at the center , The main North / South line and all east /west lines HUB at five points
    There are several connection points to get MARTA PM me if you need more info
    Cool! Maybe we can get a group together for a road trip and meet up with some of you ATL types. I'm guessing you can't pack heat on Marta?

    SlimTim
    Budweiser's Real Man of Genius: Mr. Gun Show Junkie

    Georgians! Tennesseans! Join your neighbors in the TN/GA Shooters forum.



  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    6,128

    Default

    BTW, Bro. Mike delivered my hive and ladies Tuesday evening. I'm officially a beak now. Should I bring the ladies to the NRA meeting, or maybe to the CRC shoot? Should be 30-40k of them by then, maybe more.

    SlimTim
    Budweiser's Real Man of Genius: Mr. Gun Show Junkie

    Georgians! Tennesseans! Join your neighbors in the TN/GA Shooters forum.



  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ringgold Georgia
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Costco in Ft O has hives, is it the year of the Bee?

    Bok

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    6,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Costco in Ft O has hives, is it the year of the Bee?

    Bok
    Saw those, impossible to expand. As useful as mammalian protrusions on a boar hog. Guess the bees might not know the difference, but one couldn't take honey and expect to have much left for the ladies to overwinter.

    SlimTim
    Budweiser's Real Man of Genius: Mr. Gun Show Junkie

    Georgians! Tennesseans! Join your neighbors in the TN/GA Shooters forum.



  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Rinngold Ga
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTim View Post
    Yep, and more classes, was in your hood again yesterday but class ran through lunch and was over about noon-30. What snow! Coming to Alcoa next Saturday, and Brother Mike has found me a deal on yet another hive, this one with Queen and workers, so I'll have bees in a week or two. What should I name my honey?

    SlimTim
    What should you name your Honey ? Very Simple !! Slim Tim Honey !

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Loganville, GA
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Transients must have something against the NRA their blowing the bridges downtown. Predicted months to fix.
    Der Krieg findet immer einen Ausweg.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •