2017 NRA Atlanta

Thread: 2017 NRA Atlanta

Default 2017 NRA Atlanta

Had to have my mail held while out of town for work, just catching up and noted in American Rifleman that the NRA is having their annual meeting in ATL this year. Missed it when they were in Nashvegas. Will try to make it this year, anyone know if the World Congress Center is on the Marta line? I don't relish driving in Atlanta traffic.

On a different note, been attending Beekeeping seminars and classes, joined the local association, reading all I can, youtube videos and webinars, etc. Detoured to Lawrenceburg on my way home and visited an Amish hive maker and bought a couple hives to bring home with me. Any beaks in the 'hood?

SlimTim
    Budweiser's Real Man of Genius: Mr. Gun Show Junkie

Georgians! Tennesseans! Join your neighbors in the TN/GA Shooters forum.

You bought a couple of Hives? Awesome! Guess that means you'll trade Honey for Mosins and Maks.

Yes Tim, World Congress Center is on Marta You would have to get to Five Points and change to an west bound line 1 stop , stops right at the center , The main North / South line and all east /west lines HUB at five points
    There are several connection points to get MARTA PM me if you need more info
    Last edited by Citiboy289; 02-27-2017 at 04:42 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    You bought a couple of Hives? Awesome! Guess that means you'll trade Honey for Mosins and Maks.
    Yep, and more classes, was in your hood again yesterday but class ran through lunch and was over about noon-30. What snow! Coming to Alcoa next Saturday, and Brother Mike has found me a deal on yet another hive, this one with Queen and workers, so I'll have bees in a week or two. What should I name my honey?

SlimTim

Quote Originally Posted by Citiboy289 View Post
    Yes Tim, World Congress Center is on Marta You would have to get to Five Points and change to an west bound line 1 stop , stops right at the center , The main North / South line and all east /west lines HUB at five points
    There are several connection points to get MARTA PM me if you need more info
    Cool! Maybe we can get a group together for a road trip and meet up with some of you ATL types. I'm guessing you can't pack heat on Marta?

SlimTim

BTW, Bro. Mike delivered my hive and ladies Tuesday evening. I'm officially a beak now. Should I bring the ladies to the NRA meeting, or maybe to the CRC shoot? Should be 30-40k of them by then, maybe more.

SlimTim

Costco in Ft O has hives, is it the year of the Bee?

Bok

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Costco in Ft O has hives, is it the year of the Bee?

Bok
    Saw those, impossible to expand. As useful as mammalian protrusions on a boar hog. Guess the bees might not know the difference, but one couldn't take honey and expect to have much left for the ladies to overwinter.

SlimTim

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTim View Post
    Yep, and more classes, was in your hood again yesterday but class ran through lunch and was over about noon-30. What snow! Coming to Alcoa next Saturday, and Brother Mike has found me a deal on yet another hive, this one with Queen and workers, so I'll have bees in a week or two. What should I name my honey?

SlimTim
    What should you name your Honey ? Very Simple !! Slim Tim Honey !

Transients must have something against the NRA their blowing the bridges downtown. Predicted months to fix.
    Der Krieg findet immer einen Ausweg.