M91 B Barrel

Thread: M91 B Barrel

Default M91 B Barrel

I'm trying to figure out if an M91 B barrel only has the 'B' on it with the date and serial number, what factory would have built the rifle? If they have no factory marking is it assumed they were made at VKT as well? Thanks

Nice to see another Louisvillian, and I'll bring this one back from the dead in case your question hasn't been answered.

It's my understanding that VKT assembled all of the B-Barrel guns, both M91 and M39.

You may have a small stamp on the chamber (on mine it's just at the wood line over the chamber) that looks like "36<VKT>00," which is the VKT proof marking.

What I want to know is why would anyone from Louisville admit it in public......
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Gary

***WARNING*** Mosins breed like rabbits!

In shallow men the fish of little thoughts cause much commotion. In oceanic minds the whales of inspiration make hardly a ruffle. PARAMHANSA YOGANANDA

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. Gerald R. Ford

"Let your effort be louder than your mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by rocker98 View Post

Invalid attachment, try again?

Quote Originally Posted by SA1911a1 View Post
    What I want to know is why would anyone from Louisville admit it in public......
    Keep talkin', Florida man

As a former Louisvillian I kinda miss the place...kinda! At least it is better than Memphis. But then again I am pretty sure Hell itself is better than Memphis. Nice Finns too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk