I hate lawyers, Chapter 312

Thread: I hate lawyers, Chapter 312

Default I hate lawyers, Chapter 312

How many MOA (minutes of @$$hole, in this case) is this guy claiming?

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/c...37d4736cc.html

I bet Uzelac runs for Mayor after this one. His political effrontery is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimme More Guns View Post
    I bet Uzelac runs for Mayor after this one. His political effrontery is spot on.
    Yeah, I wonder of the souls of hundreds of thousands of Germans can attest to a Mosin's basic accuracy...

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

What state did this happen in? Do they have "stand your ground" laws there? What gun was he using? 91/30? 44? If some a-hole was dumb enough to follow me home, I'd shoot him in the leg too. Especially if I lived in PA.

NWI is Northwest Indiana. The reporting is crappy but here's links to earlier stories.
    http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/c...1cf64fae9.html
    http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/p...b5fb55265.html

It appears that Richardson shot Smith after Richardson's brothers had taken a baseball bat away from Smith and while Smith was running away from him. And the rifle had been stolen from a vehicle earlier that year so Richardson is being charged with felony theft, too.

NOT a 'Stand Your Ground" case and Richardson is going to get convicted. If the moron had called the cops Smith would have been arrested for assault.

As for how pertinent that "demonstration" was, the prosecutor might as well have called in a tribe of Indians to do a rain dance or sacrificed a chicken.
    211 BC: I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Gnaeus Fulvius Centumalus Maximus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a denarius in any one day.

2016 AD: To enhance our community's aggregate through multi-platform metrics of media synergy catalyzing integrated outcomes of macro-disciplines toward inclusive methodology paradigms generating positive algorithms of unwavering commitment to our children, the flag, and God.

Must be that rifle's fault for allowing itself to be stolen in the first place.

Prosecution does not care if one is innocent. Statements like "When a bullet hits a human being there is a high likelihood that the person will die," are misleading. Vehicle accidents people sustain much more severe injuries and survive.
    Seems dying days later could be partly the fault of insufficient medical care, you can give him more blood etc.
    Needless to say you don't shoot someone just for payback. The temporary "feel good" I gotcha quickly changes to wtf did I ever do this.
    Stupid firearms owners will always blacken the eyes of good ones in the publics image.

In my campaign for king of the country, one of my platform planks will be "a lawyer for every lamp-post."

The real lesson of that story is don't get involved in road rage incidents, you never know if the person you are interacting with is crazier than you are. (a scary thought for me)
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum

The two links posted by jjk308 add a bit more pertinent info. I'd like to know how this episode of The Jerry Springer Show ends up.