Gunboards Forums banner

Belgium HP looks new,original finish?

895 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  skschi56 
#1 ·
Picked this up,looks new ,high polish finish,made in Belgium,mint gun,paid 400.00,hope its original finish,if not its a shooter!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks guys,I thought it looked ok,love the finishing and deep blueing on these,beautiful pistol, looks better in hand.Who ever owned it sure didnt shoot it much.Bought this at a little out of the way bait/gunshop.They sell fish bait/supplies in the summer and hunting supplies/guns in the winter.

#11 ·
One was excellent in every aspect with three period mag's box papers not shown
.....other not so great blue not so polished ...but he had a story why it was so expensive
...I didn't even come back to his table...
When he beckoned me a second ...
swapping guns ($900) with in the trade $225...cash a little step still so why bother.

#12 · (Edited)
Thanks again guys!Can you still buy these Belgium made HPs new?This pistol is 98% or better IMO,the mag body is not hi polish more of a dull finish but floor plate is deep blue.Too bad it didnt have the box or extra mag.Some markings on the other side of slide are Browning Arms Company Morgan Utah Montreal PQ, the importer?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.