Gunboards Forums banner

Pahtu, gunshow

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Denny 
#1 ·
Very nice to see and talk to Pahtu again at the pasco gunshow. Hopefully you found a buyer for the rifle. Gunshows in this area of Washington have gone down hill a lot but sometimes a nice rifle comes in. 2 mosins that I saw at this show. A Romanian m44 and a 32 VKT m27. Slim pickings for mosins but the japs were plentiful and several p17s to be had along with a few turks. Hope to see you down here again in the future.

Brad

#2 · (Edited)
Yep, had fun chatting with you! No bites on the M27, as those who looked at it, other than you, did not know what it was.....just goes to show the Finn Mosin void of Eastern WA. The Romanian was cool and a year I did not have. Had to let it go, some days my pockets are full.....some days they are empty.....;)

Will take some items to the Spokane show in a couple weeks, some knowledgeable folks there....again tho many do not know much about Finns...

Gary.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.