Gunboards Forums banner

Recent Finds, Some From Nappanee Show

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  zeebill 
#1 ·
Wasn't planning on buying anything at the Nappanee Show today, but my wife noticed an Imperial Nagant revolver while I was looking at a Enfield SMLE Mk 1*** that had been converted to a grenade launcher. She then suggested a "bundled" buy an proceeded to purchase the revolver and the rifle. Below you will see a photo of the revolver along with my small collection of well used pistols. I hadn't pictured these in a while and figured I might as well post them.
I missed out on a Swedish mauser carbine, I set it down and it disappeared right away. The grenade launcher is an Irish used one being a 1905 London Small Arms Company Limited rifle. It was a great time with my best friend, my wife, and we look forward to our next outing.
JMG

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Both are nice finds. Congratulations. I have a 1904 MK1*** just like yours--well, except it's not a grenade launching rifle or an LSA. But, it's in the same configuration as far as rear sight, volley sights, and rear handguard. Has the charging bridge on the bolt head.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Nice stuff you got there. Interested in these rifles as well. Mine is 1905 original bluing and matching numbers but the butt stock is a more modern replacement. Rest of rifle is in wonderful condition. I know almost nothing about them and bought it because of the odd charging guide being split in two pcs. Hadn't see that before and the rifle was cheap on top of being in good condition. Like your stash of Nagants too. Regards, John.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.