Yugo/ M48 stock?

Thread: Yugo/ M48 stock?

Default Yugo/ M48 stock?

I have the chance to buy a very nice 98% Yugo M48. Unfortunately, a previous owner sporterized/bubbaized it by cutting-down the fore end and chucking the handguard and front hardware. My savior complex is rearing its ugly head and telling me to restore it to original configuration. It seems like a few months ago M48 stock sets were all over the place for $50-$60. Now all I can find are sets on Gunbroker for $140 plus shipping. That would mean more $ in the rifle than it is worth. Does anyone know of a reliable, less expensive source?

Cheers!

Splice

its what happens when supply dries up
    Live, learn and be happy.
    Vic

I have one that might work for you.

Attachment 2162714

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Arrowshooter,
    That attachment won't open for me.
    Splice

Default Try This

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_20170421_112903.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	2164842

Arrowshooter, PM sent.

Arrowshooter set me up with a beautiful stock at a very reasonable price. My co-worker wound up beating me to the draw on the rifle, which is fine with me. It went to a good home. He has his grandpa's K98k GI bringback, but is worried about shooting it for safety reasons. (There is a pit in the bore that looks like a Seattle pothole. Thing could probably swallow a Volkswagen.) He is very pleased with the stock and overall appearance of the rifle. said he managed to fit it with "a minimum of cussing." I hope to post photos in a few days. Thanks, Arrowshooter!
    Cheers!

Splice