Pair of Norinco NDM-86s at LGS

Thread: Pair of Norinco NDM-86s at LGS

Default Pair of Norinco NDM-86s at LGS

I was able to handle the uncrated one - wish I could justify the price to get one.

Was able to fire one while in Vegas and would love my own - but cannot until I at least sell one of my BTRs ;-)

The crated one is unfired and the uncrated one has only been fired twice and cleaned. Perfect condition, still has cosmoline in the bolt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16299002_1507534105940523_5922823906405105117_n.jpg  

How much are they asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$7500 for the twice fired, uncrated one.

Cannot remember the price for the unfired, crated one.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

There are a couple on gunbroker for a few thousand less than that at the moment. However did either of them have an arsenal or date stamp on the underside of the receiver where the serial number is? I'm looking for a 1979 stamped NDM-86...

I have seen asking prices that high. I think you can find one for a bit less.

If I did not have a few I would pony up pretty big, since I am really fond of these, esp. the 308s.

Wolfman, a 79 dated one is not uncommon. I know at least one of mine is 79. Stay alert and beat all the bushes. Hopefully you can find a lightly used one in the $5 to 6K range. Good luck to both of you.

Nice....