Gunboards Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FBI director James Comey fired!!

13K views 234 replies 53 participants last post by  ajs3 
#1 ·
Are we going down the slimy slope of conspiracy or was this justified? Seems a little off to me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

#164 ·
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEdMuKq30I If you have 45 minutes, watch this Dutch video. You will not see this video produced or aired here for what ever reasons you chose to believe. The Dutch are one of the most staunch, if not the most reliable, ally of the U.S. and supporter of NATO. I have met Dutch in training with our U.S. military -- I can't disclose more than that because of my present day connections. Disclosure is not appropriate, but I would love be able to tell you.

For those who have called me a liberal or an elitist, I fully admit that I am both of those. For those who accuse me of not being pro-gun, you are wrong. The vast majority of liberals are not anti-gun, but few show the enthusiasm for guns that I do. Squirrel and rabbit along with chicken was the protein source in my family. I came to where I am from a family that had no electricity or running water. I was young, but I carried water in buckets from a spring. As a small child, I took baths in a galvanized tub nest to the Warm Morning stove. This was long before hippies. The back to the earth movement did not appeal to me -- been there done that. I am a liberal elitist and proud of it. I am proud of my family, my background, my family's fight against fascism during WW2, and my uncle giving his life in Korea. I am proud of what America has given to me and my family. I earned it through my achievements, but I did not do it alone. Now is the time to give back for freedom and in honor of all those who gave much more. For those who cannot understand satire, I truly feel sorry for you but I much more sorry for my country. You have no valid excuse unless, of course, you have a disability. And even if you do, you can do better than this.

The Russians and the oligarchs, what ever their nationality, are not our friends.

#166 ·
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEdMuKq30I The Dutch are one of the most staunch, if not the most reliable, ally of the U.S. and supporter of NATO. I have met Dutch in training with our U.S. military
That is an interesting video Billpc. Seems as if some of the connections were disclosed in the U.S. some time ago but the media does not want to review the subject.

And yes, I also think Dutch soldiers are great, when they weren't out on strike.

#175 ·
Trump "dodging the draft"..................................................

Are deferments a "dodge"?
Legal deferments, issued by whomever issues them??

Is leaving the country to avoid being drafted a "dodge"? It was done by a Holy Demoncrap BTW............................. Bill Clinton....................

Trump and the draft dodge...............................
"After he graduated from college in the spring of 1968, making him eligible to be drafted and sent to Vietnam, he received a diagnosis of bone spurs in his heels."

I've had this............... it sucks. Walking isn't bad, I could run, but the next day after running, I could hardly walk for several days.

Trump and "dodging" the draft.....................................
"
The diagnosis resulted in a 1-Y medical deferment that fall, exempting him from military service."

So................ a medical exemption from serving is a Draft Dodge?

Again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how is it that Billy-boy Clinton was OK to be President after getting preferential treatment and help from a LOT of people avoiding the draft when he was rated 1-A while Donald Trump was rated 1-Y, by a DOCTOR due to foot problems, and he isn't OK to be president???????

Bill Clinton was the only man of his prime draft age classified1-A by that draft board in 1968 whose pre-induction physical examination was put off for 10.5 months. This delay was more than twice as long as anyone else and more than five times longer than most area men of comparable eligibility.Robert Corrado -- the only surviving Hot Springs draft board member from that period -- concluded that Clinton's draft statement (the long delays) was the result of "some form of preferential treatment." According to the Times, "Corrado recalled that the chairman of the three-man draft panel ... once held back Clinton's file with the explanation that 'we've got to give him time to go to Oxford,' where the semester began in the fall of 1968.Corrado also complained that he was called by an aide to then Senator J. William Fulbright urging him and his fellow board members to 'give every consideration' to keep Clinton out of the draft so he could attend Oxford.Throughout the remainder of 1968, Corrado said, Clinton's draft file was routinely held back from consideration by the full board.Clinton's Uncle Raymond Clinton personally lobbied Senator Fulbright, William S. Armstrong, the chairman of the three-man Hot Springs draft board, and Lt. Comdr. Trice Ellis, Jr., commanding officer of the local Navy reserve unit, to obtain a slot for Clinton in the Naval Reserve.Clinton secured a "standard enlisted man's billet, not an officer's slot which would have required Clinton to serve two years on active duty beginning within 12 months of his acceptance." This Navy Reserve assignment was "created especially for the Bill Clinton at a time in 1968 when no existing reserve slots were open in his hometown unit."According to the LA Times, "after about two weeks waiting for Bill Clinton to arrive for his preliminary interview and physical exam, Ellis said he called (Clinton's uncle) Raymond to inquire - 'What happened to that boy?' According to Ellis, Clinton's uncle replied - 'Don't worry about it. He won't be coming down. "It's all been taken care of.' "Fall 1968 - Because of the local draft board's continuing postponement of his pre-induction physical, Clinton is able to enroll at Oxford Univ. April 1969 - Clinton receives induction notice from the Hot Springs AR draft board. Clinton however claims that the draft board told him to ignore the notice because it arrived after the deadline for induction. July 11, 1969 - Clinton's friend at Oxford, Cliff Jackson, writes, "Clinton is feverishly trying to find a way to avoid entering the Army as a drafted private. I have had several of my friends in influential positions trying to pull strings on Bill's behalf."Clinton benefited from yet another lobbying campaign in order to evade this induction notice. Bill Clinton was able to get his Army induction notice canceled in the summer of 1969 after a lobbying effort directed at the Republican head of the state draft agency." Arrangements were made for Clinton to meet with Col. Williard A. Hawkins who "was the only person in Arkansas with authority to rescind a draft notice. ... The apparently successful appeal to Hawkins was planned while Clinton was finishing his first year as a Rhodes scholar in England. Clinton's former friend and Oxford classmate, Cliff Jackson said it was pursued immediately upon Clinton's return to AR in early July 1969 to beat a July 28 deadline for induction."August 7, 1969 - Clinton is reclassified 1-D after he arranges to enter the ROTC program at the University of Arkansas.
According to Cliff Jackson, Clinton's Oxford classmate, Clinton used the ROTC program to "kill the draft notice, to avoid reporting on the July 28 induction date, which had already been postponed. And he did that by promising to serve his country in the ROTC, number one, to enroll in the law school that fall ... and he never enrolled."Col. Eugene Holmes, commander of the University of Arkansas ROTC program, said Clinton was admitted after pressure from the Hot Springs draft board and the office of Senator J. William Fulbright (D-AR).In addition, records from the Army reveal that Clinton was not legally eligible for the ROTC program at that time. Army regulations required recruits to be enrolled at the university and attending classes full-time before being admitted to an ROTC program.Fall 1969 - Clinton returns to Oxford for a second year. Clinton was supposed to be at the Arkansas Law School (and join the ROTC) to Cliff Jackson, "Sen. Fulbright's office and Bill himself continued to exert tremendous pressure on Col. Holmes to get him [Clinton] to go back to Oxford." Thus:

Trump, "dodged the draft" with the "help" of a Dr. who diagnosed him with foot problems (painful foot problems). This makes him a bad man, a very bad man.

Clintoon, "dodged the draft" with the "help" of his uncle Raymond, Senator Fulbright, William S. Armstrong the chairman of the Hot Springs Draft Board, Lt. Comdr. Trice Ellis, Jr., commanding officer of the local Navy reserve unit, "influential" friends at Oxford University, Col. Willard A. Hawkins, Col. Eugene Holmes, commander of the Univ. of Arkansas ROTC program, and FINALLY President Nixon who suspended the then-current draft and demanded a lottery of 19-yr-olds only.

Clintoon is OK to be president, the guy with bad feet, isn't................................................... Go ahead and 'splain it Rinoman............................ I'll check back tomorrow.

#176 ·
Yours truly tried to join the Naval Reserve during the Vietnam War. The second I said I had a back problem, even though I didn't expect it to be an issue in any position I'd ever be assigned, the officer I was talking to told me not to bother. Just to add insult to injury my supervisor at NAVAIR said he'd rather I didn't since it'd take him at least 6 weeks to get me through accelerated OCS and back to my desk.

Trump got a little further than I did, to the Armed Forces physical.

Snopes - Donald Trump Draft Deferment

1968:
Trump received his fourth and final college deferment on 16 January 1968. After graduating from Wharton, he was reclassified 1-A on 9 July 1968. Trump underwent an Armed Forces physical examination (with a result listed only as “DISQ”) on 19 September 1968 and was reclassified 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency) on 15 October 1968.
According to a statement from the Trump campaign, the 1-Y classification stemmed from Trump’s having bone spurs in both heels:
While attending the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump received a minor medical deferment for bone spurs on both heels of his feet. The medical deferment was expected to be short-term and he was therefore entered in the military draft lottery, where he received an extremely high number, 356 out of 365.
1972:
Despite the supposedly “short-term” nature of Trump’s disqualifying physical condition, on 17 February 1972 he was reclassified 4-F (not qualified for military service), presumably due to the abolishment of the 1-Y classification the previous year.

#177 ·
In 1967 I already had the spinal stenosis that was to plague me all my life. I never thought to mention it, but I did get in trouble for not being able to stand in formation for very long as I had to periodically squat down to relieve pains shooting down both legs. For the most part I got a pass for having to do that, as I believe now the Drill Sgts understood I could have pressed for a medical deferment.

Different mindset than Trump - I never even considered applying for a deferment. My father was a retired Air Force Colonel and I was going into the military. I ended up serving two tours in II Corps.

Now I have many friends that successfully avoided the draft, some of whom I respected. But consciously avoid the draft is what they did. Like Trump.

#178 ·
Now I have many friends that successfully avoided the draft, some of whom I respected. But consciously avoid the draft is what they did. Like Trump.
So how is it Trump deliberately screwed up his feet in order to avoid the draft?
You've just stated it was a "conscious effort", that is deliberate, knowledgeable effort, so how did he do it?

#192 ·
Exactly.

I have some "un-named sources" that have told me tremendously terrible implications about many people on this board.

Were I to air them thusly, they would get zero consideration whatsoever.

If I however proclaim them to be about Trump, by golly a bunch of folks will buy off on them like gospel spoken directly from the mouth of Jesus................

"Multiple Un-named Sources speaking on condition of anonymity" = "Writer is making it up on the fly"...........................

#185 ·
MAIN STREAM MEDIA
ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama’s National Security Adviser.
ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney
ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy Press Secretary
ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
ABC News Anchor George Stephanopoulos, Clinton’s White House Communications Director and press secretary
CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
CBS VP, Corporate Communications, Lisa Caputo, Clinton’s Press Secretary, First Lady’s Office
CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.
CNN's (formerly of NBC) David Gregory is married to Beth Wilkinson, the attorney who represented several of Hillary Clinton's staff members during the email investigation
CNN News correspondent, PBS Host Yul Kwon, Obama’s Deputy Chief CGAB, FCC
CNN Department Assignment Manager, Joe Lockhart, Clinton’s Press Secretary
CNN Contributor (Justice Reporter), Laura Jarrett, Daughter of Valerie Jarrett Obama former Chief advisor and current live-in advisor and communist. No known “journalist” experience.
Comcast-ABC Senior VP, Government Affairs Meredith Baker, Bush’s and Obama’s Commissioner, FCC
FOX News Contributor, Marie Harf, senior adviser for strategic communications to Secretary of State John Kerry
FOX News Contributor, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, Emanuel is best known for being one of the “architects” of the Affordable Care Act.
NBC Political Director, Chuck Todd worked on Senator Tom Harkin's (D) campaign
NBC News Anchor, Andrea Mitchell is married to Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Federal Reserve of the United States from 1987 to 2006.
PBS Chief of Staff Julie Anbender, Clinton’s Deputy Director of OPA and DOJ
WASHINGTON POST Contributor, John Podesta, former chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign, served as Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton and as a counselor to President Barack Obama.

#186 ·
The news media has been corrupt for a few decades now. The cultural Marxists have invaded the schools, universities, and media. By swaying the populace in the direction of Humanism instead of Divine authority and rule of law, what you get is everybody for themselves and even violence towards non-conformists. This is very bad and I am surprised just how evasive it is in the government already. These people want authority over the masses; so if they can't get our guns, they'll get into lackadaisacally-minded people and convince them the wrong way is the only way. Trump is human and he's not a career politician, so all the Marxists can do now is make a big deal out of every little thing he says or does, again, to sway the people in the wrong direction. Both Hillary and 'bama did more to help our enemies and hinder our allies than any two people have ever done in the course of our history. Yet, the Marxists are making a big deal out of Trump getting two scoops of ice cream and possibly evading the draft and if that won't do, they'll make things up like the ties to Russia (Hillary sold them uranium!!!!!) and now saying something he shouldn't have to the "Russians". Wake up America! Trump is drawing the snakes out from under the rocks without even trying. Are you a free thinking American or a Marxist following the corrupt media and supporting protection of illegals over citizens and rioting against our police?

G
#189 ·
It is funny how the Liberals talk about Trump evading the draft but they voted for Clinton a draft dodger. Even worse they were willing to put his corrupt wife in the White House and by default Slick Willie as well.

That list of media connections to Dems is proof that all MSM is Fake News.

I just hope Trump sits back and relaxes and ignores all the BS. Making rash decisions and firing those who got him here will be bad for him and bad for America.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

#194 ·
President should request all of Comey's memos, including his own... Did he wrote memos about Obazo, Killary others in congress!!!!

Whatsup with not moving Israeli capital to Jerusalem. Did Trump change his mind or I am missing part of bigger picture??

#195 ·
He should have fired Comey sooner. I think the head of the FBI should stay out of politics as much as possible, not get in front of a camera every chance he gets. I never remember the head of the FBI holding as many news conferences as this guy did.
As far as the media goes, even my few friends on the left don't trust the news anymore. It's all propaganda.

#196 ·
Let's give the "Trump/Russia/Collusion" Conspiracy Theory the 3.7 seconds of actual consideration it really doesn't deserve, but let's try it anyhow....

Ok,,,,,, for the sake of argument, Trump was colluding, planning, communicating, and all the other stuff "colluding" entails, with The Russian Government so that he could beat Hitlery The Wonderful.

Ok,,,,, that "collusion" had to be going on AT LEAST from June 2016, right under the govt.'s nose(s).

The FBI investigation (legality of it is undetermined as yet) of Trump, and his people, and Russia, started the next month, July.

The FBI couldn't find the collusion.
The CIA couldn't find the collusion.
The NSA couldn't find the collusion.
Nobody from the Obama administration could find, or catch, LET ALONE PROVE the collusion prior to Hitlery's loss.
No-one from the Obama administration was able to find the collusion between Hitlery's loss and the Inauguration, 2 1/2 months later.
(Even that worthless skin-waste Maxine Waters states that there is still no actual "evidence" of the "collusion")

What does this say about the competence of the Obama administration and the people working for it???????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................
Smells like "Gross Incompetence" to me.

Someone else put it as follows:
The vast left-wing conspiracists also want for us to overlook that if their insinuations are correct, this convicts Barack Obama and his party of gross incompetence. Given their expressions of certitude until the 11th hour that Clinton would clean Trump’s clock, they clearly had no clue that a hostile foreign power was “undermining” the integrity of our electoral process right under their collective nose.

How, on their watch, was Putin able to sabotage their electoral prospects and subvert the votes of the nearly 60 million or so Deplorables who, according to the (il)logic of the conspiracy theory, would otherwise have voted for Clinton?
Yet, somehow, Putin and the buffoon “colluded” so as to make all of this happen.
https://amgreatness.com/2017/05/12/vast-left-wing-russia-conspiracy-exposed/

We taxpayers sure ain't getting our money's worth from our "servants"....................................

#199 ·
Yes Clinton is a Draft Dodger and that is why I did not vote for him. Now trump is also a Draft Dodger and YOU voted for him. I guess your not a veteran. It must be hard to defend trump. I see you are defending him by talking about Obama or both Clinton's. lol This posting is about President trump and Comey. By the way what do you think about trump giving are secrets to Russia? I know you will spin that to. How many lies do you think trump told in 4 months? I hear its around 144 lies. Hey trump no George Washington. Do you think trump with be impeach in 2017 or 2018??

#201 ·
Clinton is a Draft Dodger but so is Trump. Trump number was call and he got a Doctor excuse to get out of the draft. He said his foot hurt. Trump also got several deferments for college. I had to laugh when you said Trump didn't lie! How do you know that? Where you there? Trump lies all the time. How do we except our kids to tell the truth when they see and hear Trump the President lie all the time. I to am a Vietnam Veteran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.