FBI director James Comey fired!!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 45 of 235

Thread: FBI director James Comey fired!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    long island,ny
    Posts
    463

    Default FBI director James Comey fired!!

    Are we going down the slimy slope of conspiracy or was this justified? Seems a little off to me.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,457

    Default

    Good riddance to a political hack. Tried to throw Abedin under the bus for whatever reason and got caught embellishing the story. He was just another sanctimonious bureaucrat and nows he's gone.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanaeDad View Post
    Good riddance to a political hack. Tried to throw Abedin under the bus for whatever reason and got caught embellishing the story. He was just another sanctimonious bureaucrat and nows he's gone.
    "Tried to throw Abedin under the bus" isn't that grand. Huma should be hung for treason. Comey deserves to be fired.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

  4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    Besides the basic reason that he over-stepped his authority more than once, his troops don't like him, and now many do not trust him, he needs to go. This investigation has gone on w-a-y too long. End it and this is the quickest way to do it.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Idaho Falls, Idaho
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Baird View Post
    Besides the basic reason that he over-stepped his authority more than once, his troops don't like him, and now many do not trust him, he needs to go. This investigation has gone on w-a-y too long. End it and this is the quickest way to do it.
    There will probably be a bit of posturing by Democrats "opposing" his ousting but I would actually think both parties would be glad to see the end of this guy. I wondered why he lasted as long as he did. I was semi-surprised Lynch didn't can him just before the election and was surprised Trump administration didn't oust him before now.
    I wondered if maybe he'd found J. Edgar Hoover's old stash of photos and added some of his own.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Jumonville Glen
    Posts
    584

    Default

    I wonder how the left is going to spin this one. The Dem's have been screaming for his head for the last six months. Now just watch how they turn tail and blame the Russians or someone. This has been ridiculous and is about to get just plain stupid. Comey should have recommended further action / investigation of Clinton and cronies. The far left is coming unravelled, but not without some crazy fight, like a cornered beast. Sad but true I fear.
    "You'd know what it is if you needed one!"

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    central Ks
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajs3 View Post
    Are we going down the slimy slope of conspiracy or was this justified? Seems a little off to me.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    He should have Taken The Honorable Way Out (Vince Foster) 9 months ago after recommending DOJ not charge Hitlery because she had no "intent" to commit a crime, including with statutes where "intent" is of no concern to the statute.

    Good riddance.

    Don't let the door hit ya.
    I don't always venture out into the sub-freezing darkness, but when I do, it is hunting season, and I carry a Browning. Stay hungry my friends.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    View W/bars on windows Glendale, Kali
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Killary wont be having a good night.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    long island,ny
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstuffer View Post
    He should have Taken The Honorable Way Out (Vince Foster) 9 months ago after recommending DOJ not charge Hitlery because she had no "intent" to commit a crime, including with statutes where "intent" is of no concern to the statute.

    Good riddance.

    Don't let the door hit ya.
    Definitely should have. When he didn't I thought we had another J. Edgar Hoover in the making. The Dems have been awfully quiet about this, I'm thinking this is the last thing they expected from Trump because it's what they wanted most.

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    central Ks
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Chuckles Shumer (another huge tool) has been having kittens over it,, apparently Trump isn't allowed to fire anyone, to do so is "Nixonian"..............................

    Another one who ought to turn up in Ft. Marcie with a double-suicide in the back of the skull..........

    'Course. He'd have to shoot himself in the arse to do it, seeing as that's where his head is...........................
    I don't always venture out into the sub-freezing darkness, but when I do, it is hunting season, and I carry a Browning. Stay hungry my friends.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    long island,ny
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstuffer View Post
    Chuckles Shumer (another huge tool) has been having kittens over it,, apparently Trump isn't allowed to fire anyone, to do so is "Nixonian"..............................

    Another one who ought to turn up in Ft. Marcie with a double-suicide in the back of the skull..........

    'Course. He'd have to shoot himself in the arse to do it, seeing as that's where his head is...........................
    Oh sooooooo true......

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Oldsmar, FL (Tampa Bay)
    Posts
    30,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstuffer View Post
    Chuckles Shumer (another huge tool) has been having kittens over it,, apparently Trump isn't allowed to fire anyone, to do so is "Nixonian"..............................

    Another one who ought to turn up in Ft. Marcie with a double-suicide in the back of the skull..........

    'Course. He'd have to shoot himself in the arse to do it, seeing as that's where his head is...........................
    It's WATERGATE All over again! Except no Trump dirty tricks, no burglary, no coverup, no Plumbers, no evidence of Russian "collusion".

    Just Hillary's imbecilic email server and erasure plus WikiLeaks and an investigation of Trump's associates vis a vie Russia that's produced nothing except firing Flynn because of information they could get from the news media.
    211 BC: I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Gnaeus Fulvius Centumalus Maximus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a denarius in any one day.

    2016 AD: To enhance our community's aggregate through multi-platform metrics of media synergy catalyzing integrated outcomes of macro-disciplines toward inclusive methodology paradigms generating positive algorithms of unwavering commitment to our children, the flag, and God.

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    There is nothing President Trump can do that will get the Left to shut-up. They were in power for way too long, thus proving it's important for this country to go back and forth between parties instead of staying one-sided too long. Heck, even the news media had time to go Lefty and look where that's gone! They are total jerks for even listening to the raving, meniacal rantings of the Lefties WHO LOST THE ELECTION!! hahahahahaha I only wish my father was still alive to see this! He always said for decades the media had turned unfairly Left and was actually LEADING the country down the path to socialism. Wow, to see them exposed like this is totally awesome!!!!! Go President Trump, go!!!! Back to point.....The Ast. AG told Trump he had lost faith in Comey. So, Trump happily let him go. What is "wrong" with that I wonder? Oh, the timing, so says the Left. Uh-huh. Maybe Trump should have waited a couple more months, or what? Nothing he would have done would have quieted the Left, or did I say that already? hahaha Dad, I hope you are seeing this! Love ya, Dave

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capt14k View Post
    "Tried to throw Abedin under the bus" isn't that grand. Huma should be hung for treason. Comey deserves to be fired.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    No argument there.

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,040

    Default

    With a new FBI director and AG maybe Hildebeast et al can still be indited and tried. A new SCOTUS is all thats left to squelch the left. Maybe the Dims see he day of reckoning ahead and claw at every straw. They saw it coming the second Trump was elected. In reality our enemies (including Russia) maybe the winners out of all this until liberals are out completely. Should Korea start a real war things might go a bit faster. I see the word treason becoming popular again and maybe the punishment it requires.

  17. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanaeDad View Post
    No argument there.
    That makes me feel better. When I first read it I thought you were one of those Dems that thought Clinton, Huma, Podesta, et al did nothing wrong. The whole lot of them should be executed or imprisoned for many years.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

  18. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    We are going down the rabbit hole. More evidence that there is something off happening in our government. If anyone has been colluding with Russia they should face a shooting squad...

  19. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Comey was the Special Counsel to the Whitewater investigation who allowed the Clintons to skate.
    Apparently, not this time.

  20. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Comey should have been fired on day1 when Trump was sworn in as President. To say that Clinton did not commit a crime is TOTALLY ASSININE!!! If a private had let out 1, just 1, secret, they would have been court martialed, and sent to Leavenworth. Clinton is a disgrace to the human race who thinks she is above the law and untouchable. The Democrats can scream all they want, THEY LOST THE ELECTION!!!! I love it when those sanctimonious buttholes get all worked up over something they have no control over

  21. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Comey stuck a fork in himself after he listed all the violations Hillary was guilty of and then came out with the word (However)! He lost the reputation he had earned with that one word. It all went down hill after that.

  22. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Western Pa.
    Posts
    289

    Default

    He should fire every person that Obama had a hand in putting in office.
    That's called draining the swamp.
    Denny

  23. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default

    It's plain and simple! He lost the respect of his agents and the general public, due to his public announcements of active investigations; whereas morale is at an all time low within the FBI structure who were once deemed the epitome of integrity and trust. Anyone can spin it anyway they can to befit their agendas; however, that is the simple fact and bottom line. No need for further thread comments unless your looking for reactions to debate.

  24. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    where the sun always shines
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    Comey was the premier example of a powerful LEO gone rogue. He gave Hitlery a pass and then turned on her when she was most vulnerable. That smacks of a cop who uses his power to control and frighten people. His job description reads, FBI Director, but that was just a starting block for him. He liked to puppeteer people with intimidation. Anyone who has run a large organization, has seen his personality before. He has aspirations far beyond his job description . Instead of being a team member and sharing what he thinks , he goes ahead and does it !! That has repercussions and he delights in the confusion it creates. It makes him powerful , that his bosses and peers, fear him. The only surprise is that he lasted this long. You would have thought Obozo would have canned him, but that takes what Obozo didn't have, cohones !! B

  25. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KANSAS
    Posts
    175

    Default

    I recall that when the "investigation" of Hillary was being conducted many Republicans praised him as a stand-up guy and honest as the day is long. What troubles me is those "Republicans", they're still there making judgments daily on our behalf.
    (MISTAKE) A TOOL USED IN BUILDING KNOWLEDGE

  26. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Let me start off by saying I am not much of a conspiracy nut, but this is too good to pass up....No time is a good time for any Trump action depending on your political point of view. With that why now? I wonder if President Donald J. Trump is looking to fulfill the campaign promise of locking Hillary Clinton up. Replacing Comey gives opportunity for a new review of FBI findings over Clinton dealings which Comey and the Obama DOJ already concluded were not illegal. (yea whatever) A new FBI opinion and a Trump DOJ could result in criminal charges or possibly dare to say an appointment of a Special prosecutor to look into Hillary Clinton. We have all seen special prosecutor investigations expanded in unforeseen ways. This may be Trump's first move to start a run on the table, targeting, The Clinton's, DNC, Obama administration officials like Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, Loretta Lynch, DNC, CNN, and even former President Obama himself. Imagine competing investigations: Trump/Russia or Clinton/Democrats.. Which is the juicier story? 🤔

  27. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Western Pa.
    Posts
    289

    Default

    We can only hope.......

  28. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    5

    Default

    All of you people are fascist wing-nuts!
    Read a fucking history book....

  29. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capt14k View Post
    "Tried to throw Abedin under the bus" isn't that grand. Huma should be hung for treason. Comey deserves to be fired.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    I second that!

    Joe

  30. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Okla
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerheart View Post
    All of you people are fascist wing-nuts!
    Read a fucking history book....
    Coming from a guy in Berkley Commiefornia, I take that as a compliment And I would LOVE to see the corrupt last administration brought out into the open for the world to see.

  31. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default Wing nuts or Patrio nutss

    Dear sir, So sorry for you long sleep, you seem to me missing the facts of the last eight years. Its called political discourse, your behavior, while protected speech, I known as Sophomoric, related to "wah I don't like what they are saying - make them stop."

  32. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bell, Florida
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waltham41 View Post
    Coming from a guy in Berkley Commiefornia, I take that as a compliment And I would LOVE to see the corrupt last administration brought out into the open for the world to see.
    Yep...
    MOLON LABE

    "Better to fight for something than to live for nothing"
    Gen. George Patton

  33. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanaeDad View Post
    Good riddance to a political hack. Tried to throw Abedin under the bus for whatever reason and got caught embellishing the story. He was just another sanctimonious bureaucrat and nows he's gone.
    What a joke!

    1st Hilly deserved to be investigated. How does someone who is NOT part of the current administration and has NO security clearance end up with 49,000 classified emails directly from the office of Secretary of State of the United States of America? This same somebody later shows his moral fiber by getting involved in a sexting scandal. Yeah, we want this guy to have direct access to classified state documents.

    2nd I wish I could be investigated by the FBI with assurances BEFOREHAND that anything found will not result in any criminal prosecution or public scrutiny. Must be nice to be the Clinton team and be granted immunity before the investigation no matter what that investigation uncovers, and the details of the investigation will be not be made public and hidden from public eye. Only the fact that an investigation took place would and has ever been released. In return, they were expected to tell the truth, but instead got more evasiveness. I wish I could distance myself from any lack accountability and escape the consequences of my poor decisions or obstruction of justice. Sign me up! Oh, and fyi so peeps don't think the Obama administration appointed Director of the FBI had it out for only for Democrats... Trump was investigatedfor proposed ties to the Russian hackers during the election and now a second time after it based on mere speculation vs. actual fact in the form of actual documents released to people who had no authority or clearance to receive them in the 1st place... hmmm. So tell me... which investigation is actually the witch hunt?

    3rd Let's let the liberal media prey on the stupidity of the American public by combining the Clinton emails with the Russian Hackers. Hint... one has naught to do with the other. The Russian Hackers (who also hacked the Republicans & the French political parties) has nothing to do with the lax security and judgment Clinton exhibited in allowing non vetted people access to her correspondence as Secretary of State for the United States of America. Putting them together is an attempt to overshadow this lack of poor judgment by tagging it to outside interference so she can blame everyone but the parties responsible. Problem is... there are many dumb enough to not see this for what it is... blame shifting. Hilly loves to blame Comey and the Russians as the reason she lost. What exactly did the Russians release on Hillary? NOTHING! Only on the DNC's views on Sanders and how they handled him. Nothing to do with Hilly at all. Even "if" they had access to her emails, they released NONE of them prior to, during, or following her campaign...fact!

    4th Hilly wants us to believe she lost through no fault of her own and that there was a conspiracy of the Russian Government and the FBI combined with misogyny that lead to her downfall. Her loss was due to the fact that she had absolutely no credibility or accountability. Look at the Clinton Foundation Global initiative (CFGI) as just one example It was pay to play plain and simple. Her contributors were governments she dealt with as US SOS who received "special access" to her and her government for "donations" to her charity (more uranium anybody?). Otherwise, if it was such an altruistic organization with humanitarian goals... why did they withdraw all of their financial support the second she lost the election? Why did the CFGI have to close its doors just afterward? Such a worthy initiative should have continued on based on its merit... right? Why is there so much controversy on the ambiguity of the way it is run? They got nailed in 2013 for trying to hide 26.4 million in revenue after getting popped in 2011 for again, covering up millions in revenue, and most of the donations are from individuals and governments that are prohibited from donating to US political elections. Charles Ortel alleges that "contributiondisclosures by the foundation often don't fit with what donors' own records say-- big red flag. This, is a charity fraud." The Clinton Foundation is put together to be evasive at its core in terms of fiscal accountability and traceability. Most charitable organizations who rely on public donations and trust, value this trust earned through "transparency". I guess at the Clinton Foundation, who does not rely on the common man donation, but rather donations made from foreign states and individuals prohibited from making political contributions, craves and profits from the anonymity provided by the foundationand their uniquely cryptic record keeping. Why did this worthy charity give away less than 15% (8.5 mil) one year to charitable causes in its most generous year as its yearly average is actually less than 10% per annum. At the same time it spends over $50 million on per annum for Bill, Hilly and staff's travel expenses alone. The Foundation argues that most of its charity work is done "in house" (especially in terms of uranium deals... wink wink). I didn't know they had a soup kitchen onsite! I better go down and get my free bowl!

    Finally! (a cheer goes up) Trump has every right to fire Comey for "any reason". He serves at the bequest of the POTUS and was an incumbent to boot. There is a bunch of liberal junk like..."why didn't he fire him when he took office... why now"? There are 2 reasons. 1st, the Senate sub-Committee ended less than a week ago. Shouldn't we make decisions based on facts rather than emotion? Also the AG who is directly over the director of the FBI wasonly appointed a few weeks ago and delivered a letter following the findings of the hearing, advising a change was needed to regain/maintainpublic confidence. So the POTUS acted... it may be just that simple. Personally, I think Comey didn't do anything wrong, other than offer up immunity and anonymity carte blanch as a preemptive plea bargain that shielded the facts from the public. The issue isn't the fact he rightfully investigated Clinton, it was he granted immunity and obscurity beforehand. Whether I agree or not, it isn't my decision to fire him, and it isn't yours either or any other liberals. You lost the election for Christ sakes. With that goes the ability to hire or fire people in positions who serve at the bequest of the POTUS. Now the same Dems who complained about Comey's rightful investigation are complaining about his termination as well. Hint, your expectation that you can have it both ways is a big part of why you lost the Presidential election. It's called credibility!
    Last edited by Sideshow; 05-10-2017 at 04:29 PM.

  34. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerheart View Post
    All of you people are fascist wing-nuts!
    Read a fucking history book....
    Yes some should read up on real history but doubt all but a very small number are fascist wing nuts.

  35. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerheart View Post
    All of you people are fascist wing-nuts!
    Read a fucking history book....
    A liberal on a firearms forum. I think they are called trolls.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

  36. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    where the sun always shines
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SONOFAGUN View Post
    I recall that when the "investigation" of Hillary was being conducted many Republicans praised him as a stand-up guy and honest as the day is long. What troubles me is those "Republicans", they're still there making judgments daily on our behalf.
    Like I said, he created a atmosphere of fear by his vacillating demeanor on whether guilt was warranted. Who wants to annot The Director of The FBI ?? B

  37. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    where the sun always shines
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerheart View Post
    All of you people are fascist wing-nuts!
    Read a fucking history book....
    It isn't called "Beserkly" for no reason !!! B

  38. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,457

    Default

    Okay guys, my comment about Abedin being "thrown under the bus" was a statement of puzzlement about Comey's motives. Comey has appeared to me to have played both sides of the aisle in this e-mail investigation. My firm belief is that Hillary and her inner circle are criminally corrupt.

    Given that, I'm glad Comey was canned, just as it appeared he was trying to play both sides of the aisle, yet again. Compare and contrast his faintly nauseous complaint about possibly influencing the election with his claims about Abedin's criminality. If he had the goods on her like that, why hasn't she been indicted?

    Good riddance to that sanctimonious, two-faced, hack. I'd like to see Hillary and her minions prosecuted, but I doubt it will happen.

  39. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanaeDad View Post
    Okay guys, my comment about Abedin being "thrown under the bus" was a statement of puzzlement about Comey's motives. Comey has appeared to me to have played both sides of the aisle in this e-mail investigation. My firm belief is that Hillary and her inner circle are criminally corrupt.

    Given that, I'm glad Comey was canned, just as it appeared he was trying to play both sides of the aisle, yet again. Compare and contrast his faintly nauseous complaint about possibly influencing the election with his claims about Abedin's criminality. If he had the goods on her like that, why hasn't she been indicted?

    Good riddance to that sanctimonious, two-faced, hack. I'd like to see Hillary and her minions prosecuted, but I doubt it will happen.
    Comey was NOT wrong in investigating the emails that were in existence and NOT speculation. You are correct. Prosecution will never happen in this case because she and her team were granted immunity. He was wrong in granting immunity and obscurity beforehand in exchange for truth and cooperation which he never got. I think it was granted because of the immense political pressure that the Clintons bring to the table. They destroy anyone who gets in their way and can act with impunity. Look at their past and what happens to those who try to seek justice for their wrong doings. They have been allowed to reach god status and now taking it from them is like prying a nuke away from a dictator who is allowed to enter the nuclear club... think Kim. The liberals think she never should have been investigated. The fact is she should never have been granted immunity for cooperation that was never actually given. Now parallel that to Trump. During the election he was investigated for any ties to the Russian Hacking (based only on speculation) and now there is a call for another investigation in retaliation for Comey's investigation (which was initiated based on irrefutable facts). I think they should get over it and focus on fixing the Democrats destroyed image.

  40. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    long island,ny
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    Comey was NOT wrong in investigating the emails that were in existence and NOT speculation. You are correct. Prosecution will never happen in this case because she and her team were granted immunity. He was wrong in granting immunity and obscurity beforehand in exchange for truth and cooperation which he never got. I think it was granted because of the immense political pressure that the Clintons bring to the table. They destroy anyone who gets in their way and can act with impunity. Look at their past and what happens to those who try to seek justice for their wrong doings. They have been allowed to reach god status and now taking it from them is like prying a nuke away from a dictator who is allowed to enter the nuclear club... think Kim. The liberals think she never should have been investigated. The fact is she should never have been granted immunity for cooperation that was never actually given. Now parallel that to Trump. During the election he was investigated for any ties to the Russian Hacking (based only on speculation) and now there is a call for another investigation in retaliation for Comey's investigation (which was initiated based on irrefutable facts). I think they should get over it and focus on fixing the Democrats destroyed image.
    Wasn't Comey part of the WhiteWater investigation team during the Clinton Whitehouse?

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  41. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cuba, MO
    Posts
    46

    Default

    What gets me is how everyone is so alarmed about the Russians "interfering in our elections". Regardless of who leaked these emails, what they showed was the Democrats trying to rig the primary so Hillary could beat Bernie Sanders. Isn't that the Democratic party trying to interfere with our elections?

  42. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    Exactly! The coersion is a diversion and everybody with a mind knows that! Am I a poet?? haha

  43. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plaidad View Post
    What gets me is how everyone is so alarmed about the Russians "interfering in our elections". Regardless of who leaked these emails, what they showed was the Democrats trying to rig the primary so Hillary could beat Bernie Sanders. Isn't that the Democratic party trying to interfere with our elections?
    The DEMOCRATS are guilty of aiding and abetting the Russians by making false accusations and repeating them ad nauseum. The worldwide damage to US prestige and character may be irreversible. The question begs who is the more dangerous enemy?. The russians or the DEMOCRATS? Maybe its both. Putin is Laughing his ass off at the stupid americans. All this damage and he didn't have to lift a finger.

  44. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Question: The last two Presidents posted their tax statements at tax time for the past 4 terms( Bush &Obama). Your fellow in there hasn't and won't...... Why????they got Al Capone on taxes, mark my word, truth will out and history does repeat itself.... stay tuned, for now you are being ruled by gesture and your republic is in grave peril.

    Peace be with you all.

  45. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    where the sun always shines
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kujuak View Post
    Question: The last two Presidents posted their tax statements at tax time for the past 4 terms( Bush &Obama). Your fellow in there hasn't and won't...... Why????they got Al Capone on taxes, mark my word, truth will out and history does repeat itself.... stay tuned, for now you are being ruled by gesture and your republic is in grave peril.

    Peace be with you all.
    Uh,Oh, someone turned over a rock.B

  46. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Jumonville Glen
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerheart View Post
    All of you people are fascist wing-nuts!
    Read a fucking history book....

    You are wrong in your thought. Do you know what a fascist is?
    "You'd know what it is if you needed one!"

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •