N82 Holster, anyone?

Thread: N82 Holster, anyone?

Default N82 Holster, anyone?

I ordered a N82 holster after seeing some good reviews on YouTube. I've been using a Bianchi 6D-10A IWB holster and it's been okay, but it digs into my hipbone when sitting or moving certain ways. The N82 holsters look like they give good padding that covers you from the complete pistol.
    Anyone here use them?
    Thanks.

I have two of the N82 IWB holsters, and believe you will find they are simply the best in comfort and function. I highly recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by JHall View Post
    I have two of the N82 IWB holsters, and believe you will find they are simply the best in comfort and function. I highly recommend them.
    Thanks very much for the input, JHall, I appreciate it. The holster is supposed to arrive today, according to the USPS tracking. I can't wait to try it out.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

@Makaccurateone: Post a picture when you get things set up.

The holster is very nice and comfortable, no more rubbing on my hip bone. Since the N82 holster site didn't have the Makarov listed, I ordered one for the Bersa Thunder 380 and the Makarov fits about perfect in it. They say that their holsters often fit several model guns (with the elastic hold, not molded).
    Mister Coffee, here is a video from YT that shows the holster better than any pics I could take. https://youtu.be/DRodcWU29NY

Quote Originally Posted by Makaccurateone View Post
    The holster is very nice and comfortable, no more rubbing on my hip bone. Since the N82 holster site didn't have the Makarov listed, I ordered one for the Bersa Thunder 380 and the Makarov fits about perfect in it. They say that their holsters often fit several model guns (with the elastic hold, not molded).
    Mister Coffee, here is a video from YT that shows the holster better than any pics I could take. https://youtu.be/DRodcWU29NY
    Glad you like it. I much prefer the molded version, since it is so easy to re-holster.