Gunboards Forums banner

Does Orrin Hatch support 2A?

8K views 149 replies 21 participants last post by  Oldstuffer 
#1 ·
#43 ·
When did "fox news" have a "demo intern killed by Hitlery"? I musta missed that one.

I'll ASSUme he isn't talking about the one wounded in Orlando ( the nightclub non-islamo-non-fascist shooting), he was only wounded.

Hitlery really DIDN'T sic a lion on 24-year-old Dianna Hanson????

The former Rob Portman intern? 23-year-old Matthew Castrol Shlonsky, killed in a drive-by Aug. 2015.
Sutherland was a Capitol Hill intern for Rep. Jim Himes, D-Conn., before going to work for the political strategy firm New Blue Interactive.
Un-named sources close to the investigation say that Hitlery hired Jasper Spires, 18, to murder him because he learned things he shouldn't have when working for Himes.

So.............. Jessica Ghawi was the primary target of the Aurora Movie Theater Shooter back in 2012???????

Who killed the guy (Seth Rich) who e-mailed all those DNC e-mails about how they screwed Bernie to Wikileaks, and WHY?
Don't try "Robbery", because that only works as a motive if someone steals something from the corpse...............
If Hitlery didn't kill him (have him killed), then who did chad????

But more important than Seth's murderer (to you chad and other liberals), shouldn't a Special Prosecutor go wading into DNC election and vote fixing?
fraud,
misrepresentation,
unjust enrichment,
breach of fiduciary duty,
negligence.

#48 ·
Obozo sure had the Blame W. thing down pat.

2009 was kinda understandable as that was his first year in office, but he carried "Bush's Fault" over into 2010, 2011, and 2012, it just started getting old and tired.

Then he kept driving the Blame Bush Bus into his second term, 2013, 2014, and it's just "WFT???????"

Why he kept floating the Bush Blame Game into 2015 and, yep, 2016, was just asinine.

21 Not My Fault (mostly Bush's Fault) Obozo accusations:

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/the-blame-game-at-its-finest-21-times-obama-has-passed-the-buck/

Obama’s IRS blames low-level employees in Cincinnati for Tea Party targeting scandal.
Obama blames the Founding Fathers for gridlock in Congress.
Obama blames Bush for Fast and Furious scandal.
Blamed Bush for the VA scandal.
Bush for the economy.
Bush for the deficit.
Bush (GSA party spending)
Bush(Obama's sliding "red line" on Syrian Chem-Weapon use)
Bush (Iranian Nukes)
And Bush (poor econimy in 2014)

Blamed Texas and Florida for unaffordable health care costs.

Obama blamed Congress for Solyndra.

And the Chinese.(Solyndra Bankruptcy)

Blamed Insurers for cancelled policies under Obamacare.

He blamed the Secret Service for the cancellation of White House tours.

Blamed Republicans for the BP oil spill.

Sebelius went under the bus for Obamacare.

Fox News was responsible for his many scandals.

Blamed Reagan for a distrust of government.

An unknown filmmaker was blamed for an unwatched YouTube video for the terrorist attack in Benghazi.

The aforementioned Hagel blame game.(Trading 5 Taliban for one deserter, Obozo took accolades, as soon as pushback happened, Chuck Hagel took blame)

Read more: http://thepoliticalinsider.com/the-...imes-obama-has-passed-the-buck/#ixzz4hrxTpOSq

The 21 there are just as of 2014...........................................

It was even Bush' Fault we didn't get the 2016 Olympics in the US.............................

#50 ·
Anyone heard in the Lib Media about the DNC being sued for underpaying their volunteer workers for the 2016 election, all the while hawking for $15/hr minimum wage and after their leader Obozo had signed some labor laws expanding overtime pay?

No??

Probably Bush's Fault they were underpaying their people.........................................

Class action, look it up. Plaintiffs and attorneys who have names.......................

#52 ·
I'm still waiting for Barry's college transcripts to be released! I'm guessing that they were sealed to conceal him enrolling as a foreign exchange student. I’m not suggesting that he wasn’t born a U.S. citizen, only that he most likely enrolled as a foreign Muslim in order to obtain special grants. What the hell???.......Why not! It worked for Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren who suddenly became an American Indian to secure her professorship at Harvard. Whatever works!

#54 ·
Yes. For the time being, Donald J. Trump. And - probably for the next (nearly) four years. For a while, I doubted that, but currently I think he'll maintain his hold on the office, if only to make the Dims more and more butt-hurt about the matter.

#55 ·
Do I know who he is? ......... ABSOLUTELY!

He's the President that thanks to Harry "Nuclear Option" Reid was able to seat conservative Justice Neil Gorsuch to replace Scalia on the Supreme Court.

He's also the same President who has appointed 10 conservative judges for vacancies in the Federal Courts.

The question is, do you NOT know who Hillary Clinton really is???

#57 ·
The question is, do you NOT know who Hillary Clinton really is???
Why is that the question in a dialog about Trump? The only answer to that is: references to Hillary are now usually made only in efforts to create diversions from Trump's countless amateurish miss-steps and possible campaign collusion with the Russians. Hillary is brought up as a defense mechanism, e.g. "I know Trump did it, but (Hillary, Obama, CLinton) did it too". The use of prior atrocities to defend current ones .... keeps the system working. As I wrote before.

#63 ·
When I write "... possible campaign collusion with the Russians ..." ... and the plebes ask for my "proof" it is definitely time to find others to discuss with.

Reminder that congressional investigations take time; reference Benghazi. And those investigations that morph into criminal prosecutions take longer. Patience Grasshoppers. You're gonna need it.

#64 ·
Plebes!? Please.

How many videos do I need to post of all the people, who are ON RECORD, of saying there's NO COLLUSION with the Russians, before you and other's like you get it through your head that there's, in fact, no collusion and no evidence to back up any claims?

Comey, Clapper, Yates are all on record saying there's no collusion.

From five days ago:

#68 ·
Appointing an Independent council was a big mistake and it will not satisfy the left and the dems. It was just feeding the beast. They will never be satisfied and nothing will be enough proof of a negative.

So many in the media make the mistake of calling the IC an Independent prosecutor, which he is not. Such an appointment requires establishment that a crime was committed. We do not have that. This is an investigation in search of a crime.

Giving this much power to one person who answers to nobody has not gone well in the past. It is not the way America is supposed to work. It is pretty odd that the President does not have a presumption of innocence.?

Russia, Russia, Russia. Say those words and the President is guilty.

As gun owners it would seem that we had best be behind a President that is the most pro-gun since Reagan. Hopefully he and our guns can defend us from the Extremist that are out to destroy our way of life, with the media's help no less.

#78 ·
You mean Putin, right?
Unless being a traitor is ok now...

#69 ·
No, Brennan said there was sufficient evidence of collusion to send it to the FBI. But Trump supporters have blinders on and such evidence, and this conversation, is useless.

Actually, Trump is probably in more trouble for obstruction of justice right now than collusion. But hey ...

#70 ·
Collusion and now obstruction. Let the damn investigation run its course and by then Dems and their media sycophants will have something else to caterwaul about.

The reason people bring up Hillary and Obama and their minions is that they skated for far more egregious betrayals of the public trust and if President Trump goes down over these lurid fantasies then there are several members of the previous administration that need to do some serious time.

As to Brennan's testimony, when Gowdy put the heat on him he crawfished. That creature has no credibility.

GOWDY: Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

Director, thank you for your service to our country. Let's go back to where we were a couple minutes ago, you mentioned or you testify that you had a conversation in August of 2016 with your Russian counterpart, you testified that you briefed at least eight members of Congress throughout (inaudible) of your investigation.

When you learned of Russian efforts -- and we'll get to that in a minute because my understanding from your unclassified report is, Russia has historically attempted to interfere with our electoral process. And they did so without coordination, collusion or conspiring with any of the candidates, so they have a history of doing it. We'll lay that aside for a minute, 2016 electoral process. When you learned of Russian efforts, did you have evidence of a connection between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors?

BRENNAN: As I said Mr. Gowdy, I don't do evidence...

GOWDY: Well, I...

BRENNAN: ... and we were uncovering information intelligence about interactions and contacts between U.S. persons and the Russians. And as we came upon that, we would share it with the bureau.

GOWDY: I appreciate that you don't do evidence, Director Brennan. Unfortunately, that's what I do. That's the word we use, you use the word assessment, you use the word tradecraft. I use the word evidence. And the good news for me is lots of my colleagues on the other side of the aisle use the word evidence, too. One of my colleagues said there is more than circumstantial evidence of collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign.

Now, there are only two types of evidence; there's circumstantial and direct. So if it's more than circumstantial, by necessity, it has to be direct. Those aren't my words; those are the words of one of my colleagues on the other side of this very committee. Another Democrat colleague on the other side of this committee also used the word evidence, that he has seen evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians and yet a third California Democrat, said she had seen no evidence of collusion.

So that's three different members of Congress from the same state, using the same word, which is evidence. And that's the word that my fellow citizens understand, evidence. Assessment is -- is your vernacular. Tradecraft is your vernacular. You and I both know worth the word evidence makes. And we're not getting into whether or not you corroborated, contradicted, examined, cross-examined. We're not getting into how you tested and probed the reliability of that evidence; it's a really simple question.

Did evidence exist of collusion, coordination, conspiracy, between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors at the time you learned of 2016 efforts?

BRENNAN: I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals and it raised questions in my mind, again, whether or not the Russians were able to gain the cooperation of those individuals.

I don't know whether or not such collusion -- and that's your term, such collusion existed. I don't know. But I know that there was a sufficient basis of information and intelligence that required further investigation by the bureau to determine whether or not U.S. persons were actively conspiring, colluding with Russian officials.

GOWDY: Do you know the basis of that information that you shared with the bureau? What was -- the nature of the evidence?

BRENNAN: I think, Mr. Gowdy, this committee has now been provided information that relates to that issue in terms of information that the agency shared with the bureau and that is something that is appropriately classified.

GOWDY: All right, and you learned that when? When in this chronology did you learn of the contacts between these official members of the Trump campaign or -- because there's kind of a tripartite hierarchy. There's Trump himself, there are official members of the campaign, and then there are folks who represented themselves as being connected with him.

BRENNAN: I'm not going to try to identify individuals nor try to parse it.

GOWDY: I don't want you to parse it, I just want you to identify the individuals. I don't want you to parse it.

BRENNAN: I'm not going to identify the individuals because this is information that, again, is based on classified sources and intelligence. And I think this committee has access to it...

GOWDY: Were they official members of the campaign?

BRENNAN: I'm going to defer to current agency officials to be able to further provide to you information related to that. But my understanding is that this committee has access to the documents that we would have provided to the bureau.

GOWDY: All right. Last question because I'm out of time, we can use the word onus, we both know what the other one's talking about. How did you test, probe, examine, cross-examine, otherwise test the reliability or believability, credibility, of that evidence you uncovered?

BRENNAN: I made sure that the components within CIA that have responsible for counterintelligence, cyber, and Russia, were actively working to understand as much as possible about the reliability, accuracy of the information that they already collected and information that was available that needed further corroboration.

GOWDY: We'll come back to it next round.

So in his big moment center stage, the chief spook hid behind security clearances and temporized that additional qualifying investigation was needed, because after all Brennan doesn't do evidence.

No smoking gun from the 'Rat that has been spying on American citizens. The Dems are going to continue to insinuate and hint at some sort of wrongdoing and have already shifted to obstruction of justice because the phony collusion and subverting the election charges are already losing steam. When someone actually gets Comey by the short hairs, he will wilt as well and his farcical tale implied obstruction will evaporate like a summer mist.

#81 ·
Thanks for illustrating the point that for many, no matter what comes of this current farce, the President is guilty of collusion with the Russians to steal the election. Meanwhile, those who actually conspired to steal their party's nomination and benefitted materially from their dealings with the Russians cackle in the background. I leave the field to you and to your fellow Chasdev.

#74 ·
BTW,, the Seth Rich shooting,,, yea,, the attending Dr. says he survived surgery just fine, and should have lived, except,, well,, I'll let him tell it........

Chalkie up another Clinton Corpse?

#82 ·
BTW,, the Seth Rich shooting,,, yea,, the attending Dr. says he survived surgery just fine, and should have lived, except,, well,, I'll let him tell it........

Chalkie up another Clinton Corpse?
Fox News has withdrawn its report that Seth Rich had any connection with Wikileaks. Looks like this is another dry hole like Pizzagate, founded on anonymous internet invented news built up to a ridiculous extent by conspiracy fans.

As for the "Russian Collusion" vs Russian "interactions and contacts", The Carter Page attempt was pretty funny. He's an expert on the Russian oil and gas industry who was, for a short period, a foreign affairs adviser to the Trump campaign. Charges of collusion cause him to drop out before even briefing Trump, but according to some intercepts the Russian agents had no success in using him, calling him "that idiot" when he wouldn't bite on any of their approaches. When they tried to get information from him he gave them a handout from a class he was teaching!

Yet the Dems keep using him as "evidence" of Russian collusion, building up a pile of pseudo evidence that boils down to him being in Russia and therefore having contact with lots of Russians. Guilt by association. Shades of McCarthy!

#75 ·
Read carefully the part he said about "sufficient basis". If you want to.

As far as the investigation taking a long time - you've all now learned these investigations take a long time. But Trey Gowdy-Benghazi should have taught you that during the last administration.

#77 ·
The democrats will stay united in their lies about Russian collusion with Trump for two reasons, in my opinion. First, it's a good scapegoat for Mrs. Bill Clinton's loss. Secondly, they hope to put enough doubt in some of the swing voter's minds to bring them back to their side in 2018. I have to give the democrats credit. They know it's a lie, but they will stay united in passing it off as truth.

#80 ·
When Brennan said "I don't do evidence" he was absolutely right. The CIA collects data and makes educated guesses to fill in the blanks, then presents it as their "best guess" of what is ground truth. It's designed so that decision makers (you know, the president, generals, State Department etc.) can make the best-informed decisions possible. It is Not designed to be fed into a courtroom so a judge can pick it apart. But of course Gowdy knew that, and led Brennan into classified territory so Brennan couldn't close the circle.

#83 ·
jjk, I think most people do realize that Carter Page is a nobody. But that wasn't known at first, as Trump had briefly listed him as one of his main advisors.

I just wonder if the entire "collusion" thing sprung up because of the actions of ("I've got a story to tell") Flynn, and Page. It appears Flynn was off the charts irresponsible. The faster they unravel that nutcase the faster this may go away - but that's admittedly optimistic. After those endless Benghazi investigations the Democrats may think that turnaround is fair play.

Anyway that's all speculation. In that light, care to speculate as to why on earth did Trump name Flynn as security advisor?

#84 ·
Turns out that my state is #1:

In Washington state, voters' No. 1 reason for not casting a ballot in November was simple: They were disgusted with their choices, according to new census data. In fact, Washington had the highest percentage of nonvoters who cited dislike of the candidates as their reason for sitting out the election.

#85 ·
A New Zealand hacker (not yet charged with rape someplace, but likely soon to shut him up as well) that goes my Kim.com claims to have proof that Seth was in contact with Wikileaks.
That one may or may not be worth a dam because he then tried (and failed) to hack (phish actually) Seth's G-mail account.

Wikileaks themselves has stated that Seth Rich was their source for the DNC's e-mails conspiring to shunt Sanders aside no matter what the electorate did.

Now private investigator Rod Wheeler, who was reportedly hired by the victim’s family, said Rich had multiple contacts with WikiLeaks before his death.
He added: “I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’

Separately, a federal investigator, who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours of his murder, said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter and director of WikiLeaks.
“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator said.

Between Wikileaks and a Repub. lobbyist, there is $120,000 on he table offered for information leading to a conviction in the case, apparently no-one is biting.

Like so many clinton corpses, it will eventually add up to nothing, to be forgotten.

#89 ·
Absolutely.

No matter how many decades the investigation takes, as long as no evidence is actually ever found, the idiot demoncraps are able to just continue to demand that "if we investigate just a little farther/longer/deeper, the evidence will be found".
Identical to Danny Rather who still to this day believes W. Bush was AWOL and didn't fulfill his Tx. ANG service as required, even though HE doesn't actually have possession of proof of that, he still KNOWS it to be true........................
Delusional.

#87 ·
Those who aren’t coming out of this looking good include the entire Republican National Committee, Senator Ted Cruz, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, Senator John McCain, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, among others.
Link: http://www.bluedotdaily.com/trump-d...-tied-to-mcconnell-cruz-rubio-mccain-and-rnc/

Of course because fox and rush don't report this, it HAS to be fake news...but interesting fake news nonetheless.
Read the documents below the top paragraphs.

#88 ·
Where's the smoking gun?

Let's be real, if those donations are "incriminating," let's compare them to the donations made to Democratic super Paks, and donations made to the Clinton Foundation and how/why those donations dried up and the Foundation closed after it became clear Hillary was/is done, and see who comes out looking good.

#90 · (Edited)
PHP:
McStain and McCockless wouldn't look "good" to me neck deep in rainbows and magical sunshine, but that is because of the weak gutless crap they have provably done, not the made up stupidity people accuse them of they haven't done.

And yes,,, if you want to look at "donations", oh let's wade into The Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative, and how Slick Willie get's 1/8th to 1/4 million for a speech 1 year and then suddenly after his wife becomes Sec. Of State his voice yammering is suddenly worth 3 times as much (700,000 USD).
What prompts an arab king who is not known for spending large amounts of money on charities to give multiple millions to the C.G.I.

Overall, the Clinton Foundation has received upwards of $85 million in donations from five Persian Gulf states and their monarchs, according to the foundation’s website. ---2016
in one of today's leaked Podesta emails from November 2011, Ira Magaziner, who is Vice Chairman and CEO of the Clinton Health Access Initiative, sent an email to John Podesta and Amitabh Desai, Director of Foreign Policy at the Clinton Foundation, in which he said that "CHAI [Clinton Health Access Initiative] would like to request that President Clinton call Sheik Mohammed to thank him for offering his plane to the conference in Ethiopia and expressing regrets that President Clinton's schedule does not permit him to attend the conference."

To this the response by Desai is a very simple one: "Unless Sheikh Mo has sent us a $6 million check, this sounds crazy to do."

So many many many more.............................. So many more checked by the N.Y. Slimes and admitted to be accurate and true, by their "reporters".

#92 ·
Interesting that the WP revealed the content of what Trump legally told the Russians at the White House, from a source who illegally gave it to them since they claim it was classified. The next day the NYT revealed sources and methods, it came from Israel they reveal from another illegal source and endanger operatives and our relation with Israel. Yesterday CNN says that Trump revealed Israel as the source yesterday on his oversees trip. Did they not read the New York Times from several days ago?

Trump best clean out these obummer left overs.

Also interesting that we now know that Americans unmasked were not minimized as per law for five years under the obummer administration. The court determined many citizens had their 4th amendment rights trampled. CNN, NYT, WP, they do not care. That is fine!? In reality this is big, much bigger than even if a few Trump campaign folks spoke with a Russian or two. Trump Derangement Syndrome must cause selective hearing and vision.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.