Mags

Thread: Mags

Default Mags

Hi, just got my bulgarian makarov and I would need more mags to shot, any good source you might suggest? Also same for original bulgarian parts, got some from apex but not all I would need. Thanks!
    Last edited by Zemlyak; 05-19-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Hi, welcome to the Makarov Forum. Single stack Mak mags are a real good example of supply and demand. The price has gone North of $25, in general, but can be had. Sometimes the "deal" can be found. I'd start with Slim Tim's Makarov Trader (right here on Gunboard's topic menu), Ebay and your browser's search engine.
    There are still a lot of surplus parts spread out over a multitude of retail parts houses...again use your browser. Really too many to list, but at least you can "shop" and compare price points (most parts are generic and interchangeable between all Makarov PM variants). Again, if it's a specific part, I'd start with a WTB request on Slim Tim's Forum.
    Hope this helps some.

Northwest Ohio, about five miles from Lake Erie

Don't forget to regularly check the WTS posts near the top of the Forum.

There's a guy there selling brand new Russian (with the hump, somewhat more desirable) magazines for several weeks now, and has been bumping the post weekly.

His prices are a tad high for my tastes, but you MIGHT be able to work something out for a multiple magazine purchase.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

eBay would be your best shot. I got mine there for $27

I've done best at local gun shows usually paying $15-20 a mag. Just make sure they have good springs and you should be good to go.

RTGParts for magazines and parts
    http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/Makarov-c308.htm
    Desert Fox sales for parts
    Numrich for Parts and magazines.

Thanks a lot everyone, also any part you might suggest to have just in case? I love this gun and I wish it will last long.