Will there be a fall shoot? Of course!

Thread: Will there be a fall shoot? Of course!

Default Will there be a fall shoot? Of course!

Yancey and I might be the only ones there but shooting, eating and BS'ing will be in full swing.

Bill

OMG! Not even summer yet and fall wont start till end of September!

Quote Originally Posted by BCR#1 View Post
    Yancey and I might be the only ones there but shooting, eating and BS'ing will be in full swing.

Bill
    Yes we will !! >>>> And our BS'ing is part of the format

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

How about July 2nd. Surely Yancy cant be oncall that weekend. I may even show up.

Quote Originally Posted by dive1tom View Post
    How about July 2nd. Surely Yancy cant be oncall that weekend. I may even show up.
    Well I will be on my way to visit family in Ohio that day. But it is on the way there afterall. Hmmmm.
    Der Krieg findet immer einen Ausweg.

It's fall-o'clock somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by vz58kid View Post
    OMG! Not even summer yet and fall wont start till end of September!
    OMG! James has to comment yet he never comes, So why bother?

SlimTim
    Budweiser's Real Man of Genius: Mr. Gun Show Junkie

Georgians! Tennesseans! Join your neighbors in the TN/GA Shooters forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dive1tom View Post
    Hey,I can do the 2nd for a summer shoot. My on call is July3rd through the 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTim View Post
    OMG! James has to comment yet he never comes, So why bother?

SlimTim
    I saw that one coming , hehehehe

smile

OMG! Slim Tim is trying to get stuff going again! I was just surprised about the fact the Fall schedule was posted in form of a Question 3/1/2 month ahead of time and to me it sounded like there has been a severe lack of attendance?

No offense to anybody but I had told Slim Tim 10 yrs. ago that I simply don't ever shoot on Sundays due to several facts like I was raised Catholic and "Sundays" one doesn't do anything but basically go to Church and no lawn moving, working on Cars (unless emergency), do laundry or go shoot guns but mainly respect Sundays as "The Lords Day"!

I only live a couple of miles from the CRC but as I had also told Slim Tim that I usually go shooting on Family Property in Marion County where one can shoot in their Back-yard!

Anyway I do hope all have a "Great Time" at the next Shoot.

James

OMG! Slim Tim is trying to get stuff going again! I was just surprised about the fact the Fall schedule was posted in form of a Question 3/1/2 month ahead of time and to me it sounded like there has been a severe lack of attendance?

No offense to anybody but I had told Slim Tim 10 yrs. ago that I simply don't ever shoot on Sundays due to several facts like I was raised Catholic and "Sundays" one doesn't do anything but basically go to Church and no lawn moving, working on Cars (unless emergency), do laundry or go shoot guns but mainly respect Sundays as "The Lords Day"!

I only live a couple of miles from the CRC but as I had also told Slim Tim that I usually go shooting on Family Property in Marion County where one can shoot in their Back-yard!

Anyway I do hope all have a "Great Time" at the next Shoot.

James
    Hmm commenting on the attendance at an event you never show for? Then have to give a butt-hurt explanation why do you don't come to an event you never intend to come to anyway and therefore affects you not one iota? Envious or foolish? Some people are thought a fool because they say nothing. Others open their mouths and remove all doubt.

Don't piss on someone else's parade. If you don't understand the fellowship we enjoy among like minded shooters and collectors then maybe you need to read more about fellowship in your bible.
    Last edited by pak75; 06-17-2017 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pak75 View Post
    Hmm commenting on the attendance at an event you never show for? Then have to give a butt-hurt explanation why do you don't come to an event you never intend to come to anyway and therefore affects you not one iota? Envious or foolish? Some people are thought a fool because they say nothing. Others open their mouths and remove all doubt.

Don't piss on someone else's parade. If you don't understand the fellowship we enjoy among like minded shooters and collectors then maybe you need to read more about fellowship in your bible.

OMG! I simply made a remark since it does seem attendance is lacking and the Title was posted as a question and even had a ? behind it and I try to keep up with what is going on around me and some folks I really don't care to associate with especially around guns and U seem to be one of those!

Wasn't the reason the matches at Sumac were stopped/moved due to some "Nuts" shooting & being reckless!

OMG! I simply made a remark since it does seem attendance is lacking and the Title was posted as a question and even had a ? behind it and I try to keep up with what is going on around me and some folks I really don't care to associate with especially around guns and U seem to be one of those!

Wasn't the reason the matches at Sumac were stopped/moved due to some "Nuts" shooting & being reckless!
    Pak75 , Is one of our most valued members and you want to post something like this about him. ( Your barking up the wrong tree)

Don't know the Dude fortunately and he doesn't know me, but he tries to put words in my mouth, like I never had planned on attending etc.. and then has the audacity to bad mouth and lie about me!

Yeah sounds like a "Great Guy" (NOT)!

OMG! The OMG! Kid knows all about attendance at an event he's never attended! Maybe we should change his name to the All Knowing OMG! Kid! OMG!

SlimTim

wink2

You're the one who said you NEVER shoot on Sundays. I didn't put those words there. So making the assumption that you would never attend the shoot in the future on a Sunday is valid. Especially given the holier than thou reason for not shooting on SUNDAYS. Far more valid than making the assumption that few are attending an event you are not there to witness. Maybe keeping our tradition of the Sunday shoot will be an assurance that your graces countenance will not befall us.

You seem to be expending considerable energy on something you are not involved in and, in your words, likely to abstain in the future. Those of us who attend the shoots know the tongue-in-cheek humor expressed in BCR#1s original post. It unfortunately has gone completely over your head. Which is why much derision is directed towards your ill-informed reply. Have a good day.

Oh and just to add. Though the OP title does begin with a rhetorical question and ?, it ends in an affirmative remark and a ! Thereby ending and settling the question for the reader. But I guess you glossed over that.
    Last edited by pak75; 06-19-2017 at 11:45 PM.

Hey I don't know much BUT I do know that PUMPKINS need to be destroyed in TN in the fall AND I have acquired the perfect item to do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! besides Pak has had enough De Toxics from no hot sauage

[QUOTE=Citiboy289;7059458]Hey I don't know much BUT I do know that PUMPKINS need to be destroyed in TN in the fall AND I have acquired the perfect item to do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! besides Pak has had enough De Toxics from no hot sauage[/QUOTE

I know it! I had to bring my own hots last shoot!

A fact about the OMG! Kid that not everyone knows. For over 2 years he rated every thread in this forum a 1 star (except threads he posted in, and sometimes he accidentally rated those 1 star as well). Management suggested banning him for it but I thought it funny and that it kept him busy and otherwise out of trouble and talked them into leaving him be. I never said a word to the OMG! Kid about his rating campaign and he kept it up until I guess he wore himself out after a couple years of rating threads and never getting a rise out of anyone.

The proof is here in old threads -- go look!

SlimTim

Thumbs up

Yep it sure enough is!

Here is a long story short! Back in late 2007 the dealer I always went to and ordered and bought guns from named Dan, just had bought on consignment a Enfield from him, few weeks later see Dan at show and he introduced me to SlimTim saying here is the guy whose gun u bought last week. Tim asked me how I liked it etc..and I had just then bought a Mint No1 mark 4 and we all talked guns.

About every show after that I saw Chip AKA SlimTim about 6-8X a yr. at local as well as out of state shows and we always talked, exchanged Ph. numbers & e-mail addresses since we both were interested in same Milsurps guns and I even asked him his opinion on some at shows and usually he was selling guns & Stuff.

He even called me and gave me a lead on what I was looking for locally!

Then about 2009 & 2010 for some Unknown to me reason I was suddenly accused by many gun-forums as being a "Master Hacker" and shutting Forums down from a day to a week and even a month as well as getting in the Administrator section and changing stuff around and I never knew why?

I thought this was really sad but Slim TIm thought it was funny and he told me in a e-mail that there was another Mod named Hambone who he just could not stand and asked me to Hack in to his account and Sabotage it and get him off the Forum!

To which I replied in another e-mail that's illegal and I don't do stuff like that!

About 2010/11 I was still running in to SlimTim at shows everywhere and 1 day posted that he always had nice stuff but a little high, which got ST really mad and after that I was "MUD" as far as he was concerned and suddenly many of my posts were deleted or sentences erased and stupid comments were added by ST to make me look foolish, but since he is a Mod. he was able to change things without leaving a edited by SlimTim notification.

This kept getting really bad and I posted a Thread to that subject and several others said same was done to their posts. I then contacted Vic and issue was solved and the Mod. ST was "Talked" to and since then ST will barely give me the time of day when I see him at shows!

True I used to give 1 or 2 stars to threads/posts which I thought were silly etc but did give more stars if a post/thread was good which is what ratings are for!

Don't now or care if any of this stuff/posts from 2011 or so is still here since many X in past forum went down and stuff was lost like posts of mine with some pictures.

I am sure I still have SlimTims e-mail to my home comp. e-mail address asking me to Sabotage Hambone since SlimTim couldn't and still cant stand him!

If ned be I could dig out my "OLD " comp. and post this/these emails regarding Hambone!

Anyway SlimTim u posting info about me which only can be obtained by a Mod. is "Extremely Unprofessional!

I think this in general is a good forum but really haven't been on much since I basically got out of Milsurps yrs. ago!

I must say there is some truth in the above (before any edits that may occur. As of now, it is not edited.) I don't care for Hambone. the OMG! Kid did buy an Enfield from me. He was accused of being a master hacker, but he accused himself.

I won't bother clarifying all the other BS, you can pretty much tell it's all lies. I would like to say that when I change a message, it always displays "last edited by SlimTim on date/time" at the bottom, until edited again. Go look. I only edit them to take our urls to auctions and other rule violations. And Vic did get onto me, after a good belly laugh, but it was for changing the OMG! Kid's signature. Took the kid a month to notice it.

The OMG! Kid got me banned from TN Gun Owners forum also, guilt by association I guess. I listed all his names he had re-registered under after being banned on that forum to show the admin, and the admin thought I was him also! You can't fix stupid so I didn't bother going back.

The OMG! Kid can post any email he wants, my Thunderbird is clogged with every email I've sent and received since about 1995 when I was on Mindspring, so I can produce what the email really said before the OMG! Kid edited it. It's on my current computer, it's easy to keep the date files when you upgrade computers, right master hacker?

One thing bothers me OMG! Kid, can you enlighten me as to what privileged information about you that is only available to moderators that I have revealed to the public? If you mean your one star votes, that information was derived from master hacking!

SlimTim

Thumbs up

Surprised ST admitted to most of the stuff he did! U did forget a bunch but that happens, anyway the TGO stuff and U was Funny as He-l, they were also mad at u since they knew U would got to Wally World and buy up all rare ammo (at time .380 & .22) inside connection and then sell it at ur tables for 4+ X the going rate.

I never forget after U got Kicked off there at the next show U had a Big Yellow sign next to ur table admitting who u were includes ur Aliases but swearing ur innocent of any and accusations made against U from TGO and that u were not causing them to go down all the time!

You know VZ I really think that if you have an issue with ST than it should be ADDRESSED in PRIVATE PMs or start a new thread , I am getting tired of getting emails saying that a thread I am posted too has a new message Only to find out it's more of this !!!!!!!!!!! Besides when you post your stuff about PAK --- Religion ect it is TOTALLY out of the norm for this FRIENDS GROUP ------- Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!