Gunboards Forums banner

British Bulldog

8K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  joel_black@netzero.com 
#1 ·
I am new at this. I inherited a box of old pistols. One is in pieces. It is a British Bulldog. I have been on the internet and have learned alot about these guns, but have not been able to find any exploded drawings of the trigger assembly. There are so few parts, you would think it would be easy. Does anybody have any ideas?

#2 ·
Yes,
we have ideas. What do you want to know?

Pictures are always a good place to start.:confused:

#3 ·
re. British Bull Dog

I can send pictures tomorrow to British Gun Pub. I would like to know the order and position of assembly. I realize this might be a none British gun as they were made in several countries. I am hoping they are close enough. Thanks, Sam

#6 ·
re. British Bull Dog

Thank you for the drawing. My gun has 2 parts that are different and they are the ones I am having trouble with. I am having a hard time getting the pictures posted. My wife will figure it out as soon as she can. The response to my issue has been overwhelming. I am glad to be a member. Sam

#12 ·
Thanks, British Gun Pub

Thanks for the many helpful hints. HRF sent me an e-mail and my wife picked it up before I got home. I can't believe it! With his help she had it together in minutes. I had been working on it for a week! It just shows what a little knowledge and experience can do. Thanks to all, except my wife. Sam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.